This is a shocker!

badger

badger; First of all, I wish all the best to your father with his declining health. Until I met my supportive girlfriend, my fetishes were a deep secret with me that I never shared with family or friends. Apparently it was your father's deep secret as well. I was lucky to have discovered the internet, and that led me on a path to find others who not only understood my secret, but shared it as well. Once you meet these kinds of people, they become your support group. Your future friends come from these groups. And with a little luck, your future spouse will come from these groups. Apparenly, your father did not have a way of finding others to share his secret with. So he settled on finding a spouse from the mainstream of society. That forced him to keep his fetish a secret. So although he did receive some enjoyment practicing his secret, he probably missed out on a lot more enjoyment. It's sad you can't discuss this with him further now due to the progression of his sickness. Let's just hope his remaining years are painless, peaceful, and enjoyable.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

• 2 weeks later...

it's certainly a different twist to the story of how you got into heels :wink:

do you think it may have been a genetic trait?

I'd say that it's more likely to be a predisposition -- I'm an identical twin, and I'm pretty sure that my brother isnt into heels or x-dressing.

Somewhere back in the mists of childhood, somthing clicked and the interest developed. I went one way, and he the other.