i've gone shoe shopping crazy.....

aussieheels1

i just picked up 10 pairs of heels and boots today as there was massive sale at one the local retail chain.... unfortunately, none of them are my size :thumbsup: i have to confess, the purpose of the shopping spree is to resell them on ebay and make a little money (hopefully)... however, now that I've got them, even though none of the heels will fit me ( they are between size 8.5 to size 10 and i'm a size 11).... they are all so gorgeous that I really want to keep them.... i guess my obsession with heels is definitly more than the wearing of it and it's almost like a stamp collection hobby :smile: oh.. and yes... i will sell them.... as much as i really really don't want to.....

I have given a lot of thought to buying shoes to sell on eBay. I have sold ones that I have bought for myself, both worn and unworn, with some success. However, I have not tried it with shoes in general. As the saying goes, do what you love- and since I love shoes it could be fun. I would love to hear what kind of success any of you have at selling shoes you buy on clearance on eBay.

Style is built from the ground up!

Whew, Just checked and as of this moment there are 361,988 pairs of shoes listed for sale on ebay. It's hard enough to search out good pairs to buy yet alone going through the process of selling them.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Whew, Just checked and as of this moment there are 361,988 pairs of shoes listed for sale on ebay. It's hard enough to search out good pairs to buy yet alone going through the process of selling them.

That's what I thought. I always figured that selling only larger sizes kind of makes for a niche market.

Style is built from the ground up!

I'm really just testing the market and see what ebay provides..... originally, my plan was to get heels that are size 10 and above at the sale as I think (and Happyfeat pointed out) that there is a little bit of a niche there as the those size are harder to find for women with larger feet or men.... and also a side bonus to that was if there were anything that dosn't sell.... well, what a shame, guess i would have to keep them in my collection then :smile: however, as usual, nothing happens according to plan.... I went to 3 of the shops and there were no size 11 or above left...... but the heels (and especially the price) is too good to pass on, so thought I would go for it and spend half the budget I allocated myself for this venture....... I'll be taking some pics of the shoe soon for ebay posting.... may attach them here too to show you guys the lovely heels :thumbsup:

Shoot, aussieheels1, why not offer them here. I bet a member will snap them up....just post a couple of pictures along with an accurate description, and they shouldn't last more than a couple of days. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

i'll be posting 2 pairs on ebay in the coming week.... let's see how it goes.... :thumbsup:

Please don't forget to post the links here for us to consider.:smile: