Autumn - means boots

maninkirt

The automn is coming, slowly here in Sweden. Its means knee high stiletto heel boots for me, my trench or coat, gloves too. This automn its not just me wearing boots. My boyfreind has started too you know. He´s not so good at the english laguage, he´s refuse doing postings here, that´s why, though he likes to tell about. Well I do it for him. He looking so cool, so cute in his new tight jeans and his new boots, with a bit of high heel too. I kind a cool we two wearing boots, ha, ha. Me I´m wearing a red low scooped tight top, a grey short skirt suit, sheer light sun tan hose and my red knee high 4 inch stiletto boot with a super pointy toe. Mixing this outfit together with a white trench, a red hadbag and red gloves. My boyfreind told me, he having no trouble with, me telling you about his outfit. On the contrary he wantes to tell you, though he thinks his english isn´t good enough doing it by him self. Its ok love I do it for you. Its cool. He´s wearing a blue and white striped shirt, blue flared tight jeans and a black blzer jacket. And he´s wearing his new boots today. Its a black sort of cowboy boots by Lucchese "Charlie 1 Horse", very slim, with narrow pointed toes and a 3 inch heel. They´re looking very cool on. He worn them yesterday too, "it was cool, it was ok", only he told me his boots feeling a bit tighly fitted with his socks on. Me, I suggested he try his boots wearing nylons. Ofcourse he first didn´t want to lissten to me but I was out buying him a pair of hose yesterday to try. Told him, suggested him, "why don´t you shave your legs, love", and you know, he did. Putting his new hose on, his jeans, his boots he told me "its feeling not bad, not bad at all love". There you see love, we women are always right. I´ve been called him just now, he wants you to know he´s doing fine in his new boots. Altough "every body heárs me coming in my boots", he tells me. Ha, ha its cool love, isnt it! We´re going have lunch together, so more to come.

Just coming back from lunch with my boyfreind. Having a nice lunch, a nice time together. My boyfreind seemes doing fine in his boots. Though he told me they´re feeling a bit tight having to do much standing. Yes I know sweetie, its the same for me. My boyfreind told me; "I´m glad I lissten to you, wearing hose instead of cotton socks. My boots feeling not so tightly fitted with nylons on." Yes honey its the way to go. My boyfreind also told me, none has even mention his new boots. "its a bit sad", he said. Then telling me; "well, love, the girls at the office noticed my boots, telling me they looking cool, me looking cool". My boyfreind went on; "they didn´t understood I could have men´s socks in this my so narrow boots. You know my boots was as narrows like their or like yours." "Was so trhilled about it", said my boyfreind. Then he went on; "You know what love, I told them, I wispered to them that I wore nylons. They didn´t seemed to make a big deal of this. Instead they thought it was the only way to go." I had to tell him he had done just fine, telling him , I love him.

If summer is pumps, and autumn knee high boots, will winter be thigh boots? Sounds like a logical progression to me. :thumbsup: Although thigh high boots may be a bit too much to wear in a work setting, there great fun everywhere else. :smile:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hey Thighbootguy Me and my boyfriend just wanted to tell you something.l Yes, perhaps you´re right. Its pumps and sandals for the summer, (well me, I´m wearing pumps all year round, execpt in winter time when its snow outside). Autumn and winter its boots for me, (when outside that is), from now on it seemes also my boyfriend is in this with boots. COOL! I agree, we agree, thigh high boots might be a bit to much to wear to the office. At least for my self. I´m sure my colleageus woulden´t approve if I was wearing a mini skirt and thigh high boots to office. No it shoulden´t be right. Oh there´s one guy here wanting to say something about this, my boyfreind. My boyfreind: "Thighbootguy, I would love seeing my girlfreind in a mini skirt, in thig boots. Oh she looking so sexy but I agree with her, with you love, it might not be the best thing for the office." Oh thanks love, yes I agree its certainly NOT for the office.

I didn’t suggest a mini skirt and I was not seriously suggesting thigh boots at the office. :smile: However, with winter approaching, leather thigh boots and jeans both look good and are warm.

Your comments got me to thinking there is more than one reason for wearing thigh boots:

• Your own pleasure (that’s my reason)
  • For the pleasure of others

Other than the folks on this board, I don’t know anyone that appreciated my wearing thigh boots, but like I said I’m doing it because I like to wear them.

I would still like to see a his/her boots picture. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thighbootguy I´m so sorry. Didn´t mean to upset you. I only wanted to say yes I agree with you, "thing high boots is a bit too much to wear in a work setting". I agree. I agree with you, however winter is approaching and yes leather tigh high boots and jeans both looks good and are warm. Thigh high boots is a goo option, looking both good and will keep you warm to. HUGS!