Hi from Imelda Bootstross

Imelda

Hello Evi / Imelda and welcome. The videos you have posted on youtube are so cool and the way you manage to move in ballets and other extreme heels is very impressive (we traded a couple messages there on your ballet heel modifications). Anyway, great to have you aboard. :smile:

Hi Evi! :smile: Glad to have you here. Always happy to have another female joining us. I hope you enjoy your time here. Please tell us more about yourself and what part high heels play in your life. Thanks for joining.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yes Yes Welcome aboard. It is great to have you on the hhplaace forum. I have shared a few e-mails with you and you have really learned to master ballet boots ect. Please share any info. from your experience in high heels with the forum as many are helped by info. shared. Again Welcome and keep on your toes. Dr Who 3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hello there and welcome! Glad to see you here :winkiss: If you look at my name, you'll notice something...familiar about it ;D Enjoy the site!

Formally "HHDude"

• 6 months later...