Oh No what have I done???

secondtake20

I had a bad day at work. Well that is another story. I came in from work and changed clothes and went out to cut grass, when I cut grass it is a large job. I put on my brown 4" heel No Boundaried boots with a 3/4" platform and off to the barn to get the tractor and to start cutting the grass. About quarter of the way into cutting grass the fuel filter stopped up, so I jumped in the truck and was off to the parts store. I picked up the filter and was on my way back home then I remembered I was wearing my brown boots with a 4" heel which wasn't very well covered by my jeans. Oh No what have I done? I didn't remember anyone in the store looking at me funny. Then I start to smile, I had just done my 1st street heeling. I could not have planned it any better. Well needless to say it made a bad day great!!!!

"What have you done?" You have "broken the ice", and in a painless way! Use this experience to build your confidence, go out again in your heels. We have developed a consensus here that you have truly arrived at being comfortable wearing heels when you can forget you have them on and just get on with life. Sounds like you are there now!

Have a happy time!

What a great way to get out there in your heels, you wouldn't attract any attention by being self concious when you just forgot you had them on. Just forget a few more times, and you never know your next girl friend may notice you and strike up a conversation about your heels.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

that's great man..... now the question is are you comfortable and confident enough to wear your boots out in public without it being a bad day from work.... or alternatively, try to get people from work to make you mad everyday so that you can enjoy the rest of the day in boots lol i wear heels (and sometimes with skirts or tights) when I drive... and from time to time i almost forget that i'm fully feminine from my waist down and stop off at the petrol station or the shops.... but usually remember this once I park the car and haven't actually gone through with wearing the skirt/tights out....

There you are see, the world didn't stop spinning and the birds are still flying. I'm just wondering why you need a girlfriend to go shopping with. Sometimes this can make matters worse, either because they don't like you wearing heels or because you look like her "gay friend"...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

secondtake20: When you've become comfortable enough in your own skin (or absentminded enough) to wear heels in public, then you know you've arrived. A pretty cool little story.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!