Out driving again

Perhaps some of you might have read about my mishap in the genral fashion section on this site, damaging, scratching my boyfreind SUV. Me I was crying though my boyfreind took this rather cool, telling me; "Its ok love, as long you´re ok, you didn´t get hurt, its ok." Since that day I haven´t driven a car. I don´t want to. I don´t feel comfortable driving a car. Not my car and certainly not my boyfreind´s big SUV. Don´t know whats going on in my head. Since started living en famme, I feel different, think different, doing things in a different way as I used to do. Driving a car is one such thing. Yes I know how to drive, I know how to drive in high heels but I don´t feel comfortable driving. Even my own car, a BMW Z3, I don´t feel up to drive it any more. Perhaps I will in the future but for now on my boyfreind is doing all the driving. I seems to lost interest in this and also a bit of my confidance driving. I don´t know why for instace why I bought this BMW with a stick shift gear. I think an automatic shift car had been better for me having now. I have try driving the BMW togheter with my boyfreind, my boyfreind tells I must try start again but nowadays, living the way I do or better saying, thinking and feeling the way I do now, en famme. It seemes I can´t get this to work. I know how to but I just can´t get it working. It seemes now that my brain is not made for this. I´ve been talking with my mum and my female freinds about this. Some of them understand me. Having the same problem driving a car, feeling the same as I do about this. I have to realize, I´m not the same person I was before. My boyfreind tells me I need to start driving again, he keeps pushing me. I know he means well. He tells me we can sell the SUV, he BMW, byuing a smaller car, an automatic shifted car. It sweet of him thinking this way. I know he´s love driving the BMW and his SUV and I don´t want to be the one having to take this dission. Don´t know, perhaps this all sound weird to you but this is the way I feel. Can´t help it.

Thank you t-strap lover. Guess you´re right. I hope so. I guess I might get over it. Pardon me, have you also have this thing happened to you. Thank´s for your encouraging words. Yes I´m in my high heels right now. Have been in them all day. Just been back from lunch with my boyfreind. It was nice, we having a good time. Are you in your high heels too?

Yes, I have Post Traumatic stress. Mine was brought on from being in a war and having to cope with seeing too much death of my friends and others plus I was in a terrible explosion. I have to see a Dr. on a regular basis. I have learned to live with the nightmares of war but still hate to see anyone harmed in anyway.

t-straps are my favorite style.

When I was learning to drive my Dad had me out in the rain and we were coming up on a traffic light when it turned red. I inadvertently hit the wrong pedal then hit the brakes a little too hard causing the car to spin 180 degrees and shaking me up quite badly. I did not want want to drive away from there but Dad made me do it and made me drive a very long way home until the fear had worked its self out of my system. I was crying, shaking and could hardly drive at the time but now I am glad he did what he did.

Get back behind the wheel and don't let the stick shift intimidate you, you are the driver so you have to control the car, do not let it control you. Just get in take a long drive and work through the fear and in a few years you can look back and wonder why it scared you so much.

Good Luck

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

When my dad taught me to drive semi trucks, we stopped after our run from L A Cal to Las Vegas and back to take the driving test in the semi. The instructor had me pull up to the road and back up to see if I new how. We were pulling double trailers so I had never backed up before. My dad dropped on in the street and pulled around so I could begin the test. He gave me a few quick pointers and I was doing real good until I backed into the car port at the dmv and did some pretty good damage.:thumbsup: Needless to say, that was the end of the testing for the day.:cool: Went back the next week , drove around the block, didn't miss a gear, wasn't asked to back up,:thumbsup: ! and passed with flying colors. Drove truck for over 25 years. Like Bubba said, dust it off and get back on.:smile:

real men wear heels

Perhaps some of you might have read about my mishap in the genral fashion section on this site, damaging, scratching my boyfreind SUV.

Me I was crying though my boyfreind took this rather cool, telling me; "Its ok love, as long you´re ok, you didn´t get hurt, its ok."

Since that day I haven´t driven a car. I don´t want to. I don´t feel comfortable driving a car. Not my car and certainly not my boyfreind´s big SUV.

Don´t know whats going on in my head. Since started living en famme, I feel different, think different, doing things in a different way as I used to do. Driving a car is one such thing. Yes I know how to drive, I know how to drive in high heels but I don´t feel comfortable driving. Even my own car, a BMW Z3, I don´t feel up to drive it any more. Perhaps I will in the future but for now on my boyfreind is doing all the driving.

I seems to lost interest in this and also a bit of my confidance driving. I don´t know why for instace why I bought this BMW with a stick shift gear. I think an automatic shift car had been better for me having now.

I have try driving the BMW togheter with my boyfreind, my boyfreind tells I must try start again but nowadays, living the way I do or better saying, thinking and feeling the way I do now, en famme. It seemes I can´t get this

to work. I know how to but I just can´t get it working.

It seemes now that my brain is not made for this. I´ve been talking with my mum and my female freinds about this. Some of them understand me. Having the same problem driving a car, feeling the same as I do about this. I have to realize, I´m not the same person I was before.

My boyfreind tells me I need to start driving again, he keeps pushing me. I know he means well.

He tells me we can sell the SUV, he BMW, byuing a smaller car, an automatic shifted car. It sweet of him thinking this way. I know he´s love driving the BMW and his SUV and I don´t want to be the one having to take this dission.

Don´t know, perhaps this all sound weird to you but this is the way I feel. Can´t help it.

I still remember when my old girlfriend had a mishap in her car. She was very upset so I had to try and offer a few pointers on how to avoid that particular type of situation. Still, she never talked about not driving anymore or anything like that.

I have never seen Sweden, although I'd like to; but America is a pretty big country. A good driver will need about a week to drive from New York to California and pair of drivers can do it in about 4 days. So you won't get very far over here without the ability to drive. Over here a car and the ability to drive is pretty important. That's why even if you have a little bump, you need to get back in the car and keep driving. :smile:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Thank´s for your support, your encouragment. t-strap lover: I see why you had a post traumatic stress, I understand. I sincerely hope you are feeling much better now. I guess this is a thing one never forget. Hope you feeling better now. tightsnheels: Guess you must had felt the same as me, doing the spin with the car. I understand you must have been shaken up quite badly. You didn´t want to drive away from there. Me too I didn´t want to drive from the place either but I had to. I was alone together with my mum in the car. I didn´t want to drive and niether my would my mum. I had to drive. Yes I was crying, I was shaking, just like you. Wiching I had my boyfreind there with me so he could drive. Wiching I never had driven the SUV at all. I must have looked awful coming home to my boyfreind that evening after all the crying. I just trow my self in his arms coming home. I know you´re right and so are my boyfreind, you both telling me to get behind the wheel again. My boyfreind tells me I can do it, I can handle the stick shift too. He tells me, a bit like you, we should go for a long drive this weekend, me driving. Thanks once again. Guy N. Heels: Yes I know I need to get back driving, I know. My boyfreind telling me too. Even if Sweden is a small country yes a car is a good thing to have. Yes I know, it would be so much easier for me if I started to drive again. Yes I know, I could take my car to the office, go shoping on my way home and not having my boyfreind giving me a lift every morning, picking me up after work, though its very nice he does, it would save us both time if I get back driving again. As things are now if my boyfreind is working overtime or out of town or something I had to take the bus home, doing my shopings on my way home. Yes it would be better if I got back driving again but please guys, I geuss I need some more time before I do, thats all. I can tell you though, standing waiting for my bus home, in my high heels carring all my carry-away-bags, takes a bit of an effort. Once again, THANK`S ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Perhaps I accept my boyfreind´s and tightsnheels suggestion, me my boyfreind and me going out for a drive this weekend.

I was talking with my boyfreind just now. He´s doing fine, he saying "Hello" to you all. Its been a busy day so far. He´s busy, I´m busy too so we coulden´t make it for lunch today. Just wanted to talk to him. Had to tell him I have made up my mind, yes I will take up driving again. Don´t know if I´m going to make it but I will giv it a try. Guess you guys here has got me to start thiking about driving again. My boyfreind was realy pleased to hear this. Telling me; "Its great love, you can do it, I´m sure you can love!" I don´t know just yet, hope I can do it. My boyfreind is going to pick me up after work, we going shoping in the big shoping center, our weekly food shoping. Then we´re thinking, planning going looking for, shoping jeans and boots to us both. It will be very fun, going out shoping with my boyfreind.

I have been out driving again. Me and my boyfreind went out for a drive Saturday. Must say I was rather pleased with my self, the way I drove. My boyfreind too told me I didn´t do that bad, although a few things I could do better. My boyfreind has been telling me all since I had my accident to start driving again. Me I didn´t wanted too, didn´t feel I was ready for it. My boyfreind though had all the time kept telling me; "Oh come on love, you can do it", things like that. I guess he´s right, yes I should start driving again. I need to, I need to be able to drive on my own again. My job would be much easier then when going out on meetings. I don´t have to walk or taking the bus. It just that, I have never consider myself as a competent driver, yes I know how to drive but that´s all. I have never been much interested in cars or driving them. This feeling has just kept growing stronger inside of me since me started living en famme. It seemes now my "female brain", it isn´t realy made for this. I having more difficulties with all this, all the tings to take care of when driving. Well Saturday than, I had made up my mind. I had to lissten to my boyfreind, I had to give it a try. Saturday morning was clear and sunny. After my boyfreind and me had breakfast and getting ready,it was time for my driving. Ofcourse, yes you know me. I would do it in high heels, I would do it the only way I knew. In a short skirt and high heels. So my outfit Saturday, a bra and white high cut panties, sheer light sun tan hose. A white low scooped rounded neck top with short sleeves. To impress on my boyfreind I was in my short light blue denim skirt, its 14 inch long from waist to hem line. I was also wearing a low buttoned white cardigan and my white trench. And ofcourse I wore a nice make up, having my hair nicly too. And as for my heels, well I wore my black 5 inch toe pointy stilleto heels and I also had my black handbag there with me. My boyfreind seemed like the way I looked, especially my short skirt. My boyfreind had already drive the BMW out from the garage. You see, me and my boyfreind had a deal. I had been told him I never is going to drive in to or out from our garage, never would I don´t drive the SUV anymore. My boyfreind has accepted this. There you see what difference a bit of female persuation can do. Well the time has come. I clicked my way to the car. Looking to my boyfreind he was smiling; "Oh you´re going to do just fine, love". You know, getting inside this low as this car wearing my short skirt takes a certain technique. First I open the door, then I back myself in, as near I can get. Keeping my legs, my feet tight together, as tight as I can. Then I sitting down in the seat, still trying, making sure, my legs, my feet are tight together. The next thing, keeping my legs, my feet tight tight together I swing my legs in to the car. At last I´m on place, now I just have to straightend up my skirt, I don´t want it to get any wrinkles on my skirt. Getting out of the car I have to do the same thing in the reverse order. My boyfreind is already in the car. He´s telling me, he enjoy seeing me getting in and out this car. He´s telling me I´m looking very feminene, very dainty, very sexy doing this. Maybe so but I tell you, a sportster isn´t the best things for us short skirt-girls. "Well love", said my boyfreind, "why don´t you start the car". I can´t postpone it any longer. I had to start the car up, start driving. I felt nervouse doing this. Yes I know I have been doing this before but this was my first drive since my mishap. I started the car up, press the clutch (my boyfreind tells me, that´s the word) with my thin thin sole on my mega toe pointy pumps. Its a bit hard pressing the pedal. Putting gear number one in place. My boyfreind looking at me, my legs, my heels, then to my face again, smiling. I got this feeling he wasn´t sure if I remeber how to handle the stick shift. I felt a bit proud of to have make it this far. Getting us going was another thing. I try three times, before I was able get us going, the shift to gear number two went not so bad as did the rest of shifting the gears. Altough I must admit; I can´t understand why I bought a stick shifted car and not an automatic one. If I had been feeling the way I do now whe buying this car, I would never had bought it in the first place. Its difficult getting in and out of this low sportster wearing a skirt. I guess its a bit easier entering this car wearing pants and as I´m wearing skirts or dresses most of the time, well I don´t know what I was thinking about buying this car. Secondly, it is a stick shifted car. I just as well have to accept, a stick shifted car isn´t for me. I just can´t handle it. I have to realize I can´t get all this thing to work properly. I can´t do it the way I wanted. I don´t know if I shall be laughing or crying but I´m the same as my mother in this. Perhaps its a thing in our genes. She coulden´t do it either. She was having the same difficulties with this, as I have now. Well at least I have started driving agaian and my boyfreind has been talking about selling the SUV, buying me a roomy, not so big station wagon. And oh please love with automatic shift too.

-hugs tightly- yea driving sometimes isnt fun :smile: i like it well enough.. but... my love hates driving with a passion.. and me, i wont drive anything thats a stickshift or suv either.. one i just cant drive, the other i feel like im going to wreck it its so huge. good luck hun!

Thank´s sienna No driving isn´t fun. It isn´t fun at all. I do it because I have too and its conveniet having a car. My boyfreind though, he´s a real car fan, he loves cars, loves to drive them too. About the stick shifted car and the SUV, well you right hun! I can´t drive a stich shifted car properly. Yes I gave it a try Saturday and just got away with it. Guess I did it because my boyfreind was there with me. I feel I don´t would have if I was alone. I can´t say I like a stick shifted car, in a matter of fact I hate it. It seems I can´t get it in to my head anymore, when to change gear, what gear too use. My boyfreind sort of laughing to me when I try changing gear, try to figure out what gear to have. He had to help me. I just can´t do it. Don´t know if I shall be laughing or crying but since me started living en famme it seemes the way I think, the way my brain works, my "female brain" works now. No this driving a car isn´t on of the thins I do best. I´m not saying I´m stupid or other women are stupid. Its just that I can´t do it the way I used too. And about the SUV, honey. You coulden´t had said it better. IT´s SO HUGE. I don´t go near it unless I don´t have to drive it. Many hugs!

-nods and hugs- i like cross country driving, on a nice night with the top off my car. otherwise i dislike it honestly.. i hate traffic with a passion, at least i dont feel like im about to get hit constantly with the car i have currently.. rain is sometimes fun if its been raining for several days, im just glad its a rear wheel drive or id have totally wrecked it by now in the rain. I can somehow, amazingly say that ive never been in an acident that has involved another person, but i dunno how many times ive managed to get into one that totally destroyed the front end.. (ran off the road once during a rainstorm and took out a wrong way sign with the rear end of my car >^.^< also twice.. well once ran over a curb and totally bent in the wheel of a car, the other time ran over something and did the same. my dad ever gave up on one thign and that was trying to teach me to drive a stick. i just couldnt even get them started if they stalled on me.. my mom can drive anything under the sun though.. and my sister, i think shes bothered less than i am in some ways, but i remember her husband telling me when she learned to drive, she wouldnt even move the car if another car was coming in the opposite direction. and both of us managed to hit a parked car lol.

Out driving again, well I haven´t but my fiance had been out driving in stiletto heel boots and skirt. He drove us Saturday evening when we was out dancing having a real great night out. And he did fine, just fine. Much better than me. My fiance, -Thank´s love, yes it was a bit different driving the BMW dressed in a tight knee long skirt and my 5 inch stiletto boots. Getting into the car yes had to use a different technique. This tight skirt of mine wasn´t the thing to have entering this type of car. I think you did exelent honey, both getting in the car and then getting ot the car too. You did very well loking very sexy doing this. And then driving the car. Oh you did it just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I was driving our new Volvo on my own for the first time. If I my say so my self it went rather well. Didn´t hit anything, he he. I must say its much easier for me driving this car and not having to thinking of shifting gears, things like that. I must say I never seemed to learn how to do it. This Volvo is much easier for me to drive though I´m still not so good at parking it.