Shoestores on the way...

stellah

I go to work every morning walking downtown of my city. I never take the shortest route, but choose a one where there are more shoestores on the way. Even though they are not open yet so early, I want to take a look... I think I remember most of the boots in the four stores - where the prettier ones are situated on the windows...

Does anyone else alter the route to work because of footwear stores?

My favourite ones on the way look something like this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

HH forever!

Hi Stellah

I work in the center of downtown in my area too , everyday I walk in the main street for lunch or walk and I always see this magnificent store. I'm talking about Bakers Shoes , They have so many beautiful shoes and a variety of boots. Not only that specific store , there are others competing with them but I think those are unique like the sample of the boots you showed in your msg.

Posted Image

Does anyone else alter the route to work because of footwear stores?

Not really, but these

Posted Image

are Great again... I see from the url that they are for sale at Zappos... Should I go take a look?? No, let's not do it. Too tempting...

What's all the fuss about?

I must admit that I drive past two or three shoe shops on my way to the office. But it's a complete accident. Honest. ...but I do arrange customer trips to pass shoe shops. Off to Bluewater (err, Kent-based customer) next week :lol:. Oh, and the boots are great, both of you.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I quite often tolerate busy high streets just because I know that there are going to be a few shoe shops and several young ladies in heels.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

If there is a shoe store in the area,then I'll swing by for a look at what's on offer.How can you not....? :(

After seeing those pics posted by Stellah,I found some rather cool slides over at zappos.

Posted Image

The only problem is they won't ship outside the US........aarrghhh ! I feel cheated. :lol: