Life is not fair...

HHfanatic

For many years I have been buying fetish footwear from different stores and been using them as sexual kind of objects. They have not really been that comfortable to wear, but ok for a short periode of time indoors. I have been more or less happy with this situation. Now, I have bought proper footwear, made to fit, and the feeling is so different. The 4" boots I would have no problem to wear regulary becouse of the nice fit and they dont really look that feminin either. I talked to my wife today and asked her what she really think about them. She said they look good and becouse of the block heel they dont really look like women footwear. But becouse I`m allready 32 cm higher than her, she dont want me to use them. She vil feel so small, even if she also wear high heels.... LIFE IS NOT FAIR!!!

LIFE IS NOT FAIR!!!

You just finding this out? Man, don't even think about it...just get on with enjoying life.

If your wife doesn't care for your wearing heels while out with her, just wear them when you are out alone. No big deal. She is really the one that you must make happy. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

if he only reason why your wife doesn't want you to wear heels is because you would be too tall compare to her... then it mean she generally have no issue with you wearing heels.... and put youin a much better position than i am with my wife.... you are right... life's not fair :smile:

My mother shrinking with old age and said I should cut down on my heels. I told her Like hell I will.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

My mother shrinking with old age and said I should cut down on my heels. I told her Like hell I will.

My mother would have "cut my butt" had I responded like that to her. :smile::lmao:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I have a similar problem with my S/O. I am 14 inches taller than her without heels, so I have worn heels with her only when she wears them. I do this to be polite, since she accepts my heel wearing, but really isn't that into it. Also, I know many women who are taller than their s/o and are reluctant to wear heels when they are with them. I wonder if this is common?

Style is built from the ground up!

I've got the opposite situation, soulmate loves big heels and unless i wear heels she will be taller than me, and she likes me taller than her.

She tells me the height before we go out and i choose accordingly !

Me To!:smile:

real men wear heels

• 2 years later...