girls forum

crotchboots-m

is it just me or does it seem that a lot of the posts in the girls forum seem rather malelike in content? not all or even most,but about 30 to 40 per cent?

Yup. I would say definetly 2, maybe 3 or 4.

What do you ladies think?

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

is it just me or does it seem that a lot of the posts in the girls forum seem rather malelike in content?

It's not just you.

There's probably a few guys "contributing" to it... It's not hard to 'pretend' to be someone else online.

Not really that much of a problem though, I would have thought.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

We mostly operate on the "honor system" here. We trust our members to say who and what they are and conduct themselves appropriately. It's not naivete, we know full well that there are "masqueraders" around here but it's just impossible to fully enforce the gender restrictions on the girls' forum. (Of course, we could demand a certified DNA sample from any member who tries to join as a female. . . :smile:) We have caught members masquerading on a number of occasions and the appropriate action was taken in each case. In at one memorable instance the member de-cloaked himself, causing a veritable upheaval for a couple of weeks. (Oddly, I have no memory of a female member masquerading as a guy. . .) Yes, we watch for overtly "guy-ish" posts in the girls' section but we simply cannot challenge each and every one.

Have a happy time!

unless you meet that person "in person" youll never really have any real way to PROVE that they are who they SAY they are, especially if all they ever show of their pics (boots worn in all ways for example) from the waist down (to cover thighboots to knee boots that is), you know in that case they COULD be anyone in those boots, gender UNKNOWN! (since in most pics of said boots in question, they do all tend to look ALIKE @ that point.:smile:)

I always get paranoid when someone says this that they're talking about me, lol! There are a few girls who I'm not sure about, one girl for example has PM'd me and asked for photos of me in heels which to me is a sign that they're actually a guy. I'm not sure there are as many guys there as the first post suggested, and I personally think it is easy to tell because a guy being a girl is normally the first to ask about bedroom antics, ask for pictures or be obsessive about fetishy details (I'm not talking about *all* guys, just those pretending to be girls)

It is difficult. Not many members use their real name and you would be amazed how many new members sign up with a girls name but then have a guys name in their email address. As JMC mentioned, we do keep a very close eye on the forum, We do however have a lots of real girls here and it is great to have them here sharing their point of view. We would love to have a real girl as a moderator, somebody on the website team, but this is difficult as we would not want to make a mistake by actually having a pretender. We all have spoken by phone on the team or have met, this would be no different if we were fortunate to have a girl volunteer as a moderator. Slowly, the guys that pretend will get caught out, we have done it before and will question them when we have sufficient complaints about a member. but it would not do any good just asking all the girls if they are really girls, the real ones will be offended and the guys will just lie. Lets all just get on with the forum, posting and enjoying heels. I don't really want this thread to carry on. If you have any specific complaints, PM one of the team. Thanks. I really would like to draw a line under this thread please.

The angels have the phonebox.