Check Out These Boots!

JeffB

I get catalogs from Massey's, a women's shoe resourse and saw these absolutely gorgeous boots:

http://www.masseys.com/product/J-Renee-Womens-Camira-15-Boot-Black-136764

Posted Image

Pretty sharp, huh? Made by J.Renee, the "Camira" sports three inch heels and cost $99.99. The catalog offers these boots in brown and a dark wine. These boots would work extremely well with jeans (outside or tucked in) or a long skirt. I'm already planning to buy a pair because they look so awesome!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

They're a bit much for me, I like a more low-profile heel myself, but I'll admit they would look so good with jeans tucked in!

I agree those are high profile boots, but DAMN!! They look so incredibly sharp! Can't take my eyes off of them! I just gotta buy a pair and see what they're like, especially with tight jeans worn in them!

I agree those are high profile boots, but DAMN!! They look so incredibly sharp! Can't take my eyes off of them! I just gotta buy a pair and see what they're like, especially with tight jeans worn in them!

If you do carry through with your intent to purchase a pair, please post a couple of pictures when you put together an outfit and post them here for all of us to enjoy. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I really love those boots, and I am not even that much into boots myself. In fact, I would want them in the dark wine! If you are going to be noticed, you might as well go all the way in my opinion.

Style is built from the ground up!

Bubba136: To be certain I'll post pics once I get them! You have my promise! :smile: roniheels: Well, for public outings, I never go over four inches as I'm more about comfort than height, so the heels on those boots will suit me just fine. HappyFeat: I stopped worrying about being noticed in heels a long time ago, so this should be much of a concern either.