Runways, Rockers, and Celebrities in heels?

kneehighs

I have no idea what the point of this article was:-

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/fashion/article4635457.ece

Depressingly, it includes all the usual negative associations - Wear heels & you're a tranny, wear heels and you're a pervert, wear heels and you want to s*** other men, etc, etc. :smile:

Always High-Heel Responsibly

hey Jonnie,

You are close to Chicago. Write to Jerry Springer, see if he would do a segment on men in Heels.

:smile:

The problem with Springer is that a fight would probably break out then turn into a hockey game!

Here's a picture of Barbara Garcia and Javier Bone-Carbone, at the V Magazine Fashion Week Party:

http://www.style.com/peopleparties/parties/slideshow/fashionweek-091108VMAG/?loop=0&iphoto=2&play=false&cnt=5

Not bad. Javier has nice legs but he would've looked better if he'd worn hosiery. Just an opinion.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Here's a picture of Barbara Garcia and Javier Bone-Carbone, at the V Magazine Fashion Week Party:

http://www.style.com/peopleparties/parties/slideshow/fashionweek-091108VMAG/?loop=0&iphoto=2&play=false&cnt=5

Nice one! That was at the V Magazine Party too, which was a huge magnet for fashion's A-List celebrities. I like his oversized blazer, as it goes down to nearly the hem on his bottom (shorts?/skirt?).

Javier is from Parson's School of Design (the Harvard of the fashion world) and recently debuted a multifunctional furniture set.

I saw sooo many guys wearing heels at New York Fashion Week (8 days worth of it) I lost count. Not a day went by where I didn't see at least one man sporting some 4" heels in full view. Let's see what happens at London and Paris Fashion Weeks.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I saw sooo many guys wearing heels at New York Fashion Week (8 days worth of it) I lost count. Not a day went by where I didn't see at least one man sporting some 4" heels in full view. Let's see what happens at London and Paris Fashion Weeks.

Too bad you didn't get some pictures that you could post here. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

^ I know. Time, time....not enough of it. :smile: With all the networking, parties, shows, and events to go to during Fashion Week--especially since I'm building a new career path for myself from scratch--it's a miracle I'm still able to even spend any time here.

The guy has great legs and looks stylish to me. I think he actually looks better without the hosiery. Excellent find!

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Quickly, Refinery29 actually referenced the exact phrase, "men in heels" in this article pertaining to the Kai Kühne show.

Again, every day I was at Fashion Week I spotted a man in heels.

Interesting. Looks like he was sporting gloves, and had a matching bag. He was certainly stylin' and profilin'! Cool!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...

Dawn, didn't I read in one of kneehigh's earlier postings that he saw at least one guy wearing heels each day during "NY Fashion week?" Although I could be wrong, I doubt Paris would sport any more men in heels than seen in NYC.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Dawn, didn't I read in one of kneehigh's earlier postings that he saw at least one guy wearing heels each day during "NY Fashion week?"

Although I could be wrong, I doubt Paris would sport any more men in heels than seen in NYC.

It's true. Everyday during NY Fashion Week I saw at least 1 guy in heels.

Dawn, didn't I read in one of kneehigh's earlier postings that he saw at least one guy wearing heels each day during "NY Fashion week?"

Although I could be wrong, I doubt Paris would sport any more men in heels than seen in NYC.

I don't know NYC but it seems to be a place to be whatever you want to be.

I have just arrived from Paris and that city looked very conservative. All the people around are just doing their business but the fashion statement appears to be very strict. I didn't even saw gay people around as I see in Brazil.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

• 1 month later...