Heels Bare

ritton

I've worked in places in the past where bare legs was not allowed, in fact most places. If I'm not mistaken a lot of work places by Canadian health standards insist on hosiery, bare feet in sandals or shoes is not allowed. Some places I've worked at in the past also had limits on heel hights, or on styles of shoes not allowing open toes or heels.

As far as personal preference, I'm a variety is the spice of life type of girl. I -love- change/transformation, so my look is always dependent on the whim of my mood. I love to be completely bare foot at times, with no hosiery of any kind, and no shoes either, I also have socks, trouser socks, stockings and garters, pantyhose, tights, etc, of all kinds and types. I particularly like unusual hosiery, and I adore fishnets, whether stocking style or tights, and I have a few body stockings as well in fishnet, and some in lace. I like being barefoot in sandals and I've even gone barefoot in boots, thigh highs, just about any foot wear. It really just depends on my mood, sometimes I'm into the silky hose, for either the feel of them, or the look of them, and sometimes I'm into having naked legs!

I'm just thankful that now what I do do for a living, working for myself, and particularly in foot fetish photography, or doing pro-Domme sessions, that what would have once been taboo footwear in the workplace, is not only a-ok, but preferential, I can completely indulge in any fantasy footwear and accompanying hose/jewelery, etc, that I love to!

XO

Katt

Pic is of me and friends at 'work' where it's all about the footwear.

Posted Image

Personally, I think the slapping sound attracts too much attention.

When I was a child the older girls wore nylons (as they were called then) which were very noisy. A girl only had to brush her legs together and the resulting swish and rustle was almost deafening.

This was very noticeable with girls in tight skirts who had to walk with their legs together. These girls were very conspicuous if they walked up the aisle of a cinema during a quite scene in the film.

Aha, those were the days!

(I bet Heelfan can remember them ?)

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

I mosr certainly do S-UK! A couple of my girlfriends of that era told me that it wasn't so much the abrasion of the fabric as the swish of the static electricity that built up on the nylon! Mind you, I'm afraid I didn't pay too much attention,; I was always far busier admiring their knockout stilettos at the bottom of the nylons! Cheerfully your, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

I always wear hose. I don't believe they are any hotter than bare and my feet don't stick to my shoes. Quite often Iv'e worn Leggs summer sheer, although I haven't seen them this past summer in the stores. I still have a few pair left although I really can't seem to feel the difference. I almost never wear pants so I don't have any experience with knee highs.

Of course, I enjoy my legs in stockings, I love the look. I think the big thing would be to experiment, try a few things, and find what works best. We all have different body chemistires, we all react differently to cvertain situations.

You never know if you never try.

C'mon...you gotta have pic of such somewhere, right? :D:(

You girls in countries with nice warm weather, you are lucky. Bare legs is a dream come true only in the summer here. I used to wear stockings and garter belt before but now it's panties. Stockings, of course, for special occasions. :D /Ninni

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

AnitaC.:-) I,like you, wear panty-hose all year around, no matter how cold or how hot it may be. I have some very nice knee-high boots that I also wear all year around under my girly jeans and I certainly do not like the leather shafts sticking to my legs. I also don't like the feeling of my foot sticking to the in-sole of my high heeled pumps. I simply hate the feeling of peeling the shoes or boots off of my sticky feet and legs. My legs sweat much less since I keep the wooly mamouth hair shaved off of my legs. What little sweat there is disapates much faster when shaved. PJ:-) I'm glad to read that you have the same sensuous feeling that I get when pulling panty-hose over freshly shaven legs. The feeling is deliciously and indescribably out of this world for me. UMMMMMMMM!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH :roll:

High Heeled Boots Forever!