Does he have to ask or do you just wear them?

Heel_Boy

Does your partner have to ask you to wear your heels in the bedroom?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Does your partner have to ask you to wear your heels in the bedroom?

• Yes, he asks as I wouldn't wear them all the time
    • No, I wear them anyway

Ok, so some thing that sprung to mind while reading a thread in the Girls only section about 'Wearing Heels while Sleeping'. I can imagine the first few times its exciting for both parties to wear heels in the bedroom, but after a while does the novity wear off for girls? Does your partner have to ask you to wear your heels in the bedroom? Or do you just Wear them anyway? At the moment my partner doesn't know about my wearing heels so I ask her to wear heels in the bedroom but I always feel do I ask too much and how does it make the women feel that some men seem to lust more over the items like Heels and Stockings etc than the women in them.

I don't have a problem wearing heels in the bedroom for recreational purposes. I wouldn't wear them to sleep on my own. How interesting is that?. Most of the guys I've had relationships have found my footwear a turn on. That has an effect on me. I feel sexy wearing them.

I don't have a problem wearing heels in the bedroom for recreational purposes.

I wouldn't wear them to sleep on my own. How interesting is that?.

Most of the guys I've had relationships have found my footwear a turn on. That has an effect on me. I feel sexy wearing them.

Absoutely the same for me, my OH couldn't give two hoots about shoes before he met me, now he is always looking at shoes and pointing out ones he likes. Like you I never wear them to sleep but for wearing around the bedroom I am defo the first to wear them and always without prompting :smile:

Just like to add before this goes too far - Im not looking to find out more about peoples bedroom secrets just interested to learn if people mainly the girls really, ever bored of being asked to wear heels in the bedroom or if they have ever felt the man was more interested in the heels than the woma wearing them :smile:

Funny that, i can echo that comment too !

do you think there is a reason why lol.

Well, I met someone last week... and she was great! Even kidding around about fetishes... But as usual, most people that think they are open minded are in fact not open minded. I told her about my fetish... she wanted to sleep on it... and the next day she told me it wasn't going to work.

I should learn to keep my big mouth shut!!

Well, I met someone last week... and she was great! Even kidding around about fetishes... But as usual, most people that think they are open minded are in fact not open minded. I told her about my fetish... she wanted to sleep on it... and the next day she told me it wasn't going to work.

You did the right thing. It wouldn't have worked any way and you just saved a lot of time and money. Don't give up and you will eventually find one who is ok with it. They are out there!

real men wear heels

No comment. I like to keep my bedroom life private. Change of heart! I think they add a certain something to the mood. Heels are a part of our lives, (wife and I), and we have a lot of fun with them. It's our favorite hobby.:smile:

real men wear heels

She always asked me to wear them since she could not wear heels. Now that I am alone I just wear them for me. From now on this is one subject that will be discussed with someone who could possbly become my soulmate up front not half through the relationship and before we waste each others time.

He don't have to ask me to wear heels, i wear them anyway.

I know he find me very sexy in my high heels, and that's an extra plus;)

Had on a pair of blk patent wing tip almond toe 4"heels with shorts last night as I was running around the house doing stuff, just being my self and not even thinking about what I was wearing and stopped in my tracks when I seen my wife gazing at me. Her comment was " you know, you look very cute and sexy in heels!". It was a very serious look. What a great feeling.:smile: To you dear!

real men wear heels

I have dated many women who were way into shoes, however none have ever worn them in the hay. I have never asked either. I just kind of figured people really didn't do that or at least it was quite rare.

Style is built from the ground up!

You are indeed a very lucky man Johnnieheel, too have a wife who openly accepts you wearing heels and will pass comments like that, I'm very envious ! in a nice way of course!! it is a situation i think many a man on this site would love too be in! i wish you both well

That is really a shame, my philosophy is that you probably should let a new GF know early on, but I would really let her get to know you a bit more first and you to know her. Be sure that she is open minded and that you have reached a comfortable stage in the relationship.

I think the first impression rule is very important, and if her first impression of you is that you do something that is not socially considered the norm, then she has very little to cling on to with you and can easily just say no.

If you give her a chance to get to know your personality, wait at least several dates into it, then that gives her something to know about the inner you and gives something solid to internalize for her before unloading something about you that might be tough to swallow, as it is for many.

It worked well with my wife of 10+ years, but I waited several months in my case. I hinted at my passion over time before opening up completely almost a year after meeting her. I don't think you should wait that long, but seriously give her a chance to know the other parts of you before opening this box. Just my 2 cents.

You are indeed a very lucky man Johnnieheel, too have a wife who openly accepts you wearing heels and will pass comments like that, I'm very envious ! in a nice way of course!! it is a situation i think many a man on this site would love too be in! i wish you both well

THANK YOU sevenup. I know I am blessed in more ways than one. I wish this and pray that we all find our perfect open minded and fun sole mate some day.:smile:

real men wear heels