Australia where to wear your heels

malinheels

Hi guys & gals I just thought i stsrt a thread where people in Australia can tell others where they go heeling and then that may encourage others to go heeling there also so here goes Igo quite regulayly to aplace in melbourne called the Celtic Club on the corner ofWilliam & Lonsdale streets Melbourne I never have any drama there during the day Kooringle Golf Club in Altona Queen street Altona they are cool with me coming in dressed in skirt and heels & met some great people there who are open minded Altona workers Club Beach street Altona no drama here either although the people are not quite as friendly as at Kooringle This is just acouple of places i go . So come on heelers of Melbourne & other places in Australia let us know where to go I have been to these places day time & night happy heeling mal:thumbsup:

hey Mal.... i'm in sydney and i still have my phases where i'm brave enough to hit the outside world in heels and then hide back in my shell for a little while before venturing out again.... I haven't really been heeling in many interesting places around sydney.... when I go out with heels i'm usually wearing pair of striaght leg girls jeans long enough to cover most of the heels..... so far i've wore heels to: - Petrol station to get petrol and pump up the tires - to hire dvd - to the supermarket to get some grocery - i've got changed into heels on the train and then walked home from the station wearing heels needless to say, i'm only out and about at times which I think will have the least amount of people... (eg getting petrol, dvd or supermarket at 11pm, worked late and getting home after 9ish)

• 1 year later...

yea im in melbourne and have only ever ventured out and about once and that was to a petrol station far away from my local area and late at night as to not be spotted by anybody at all, let alone someone i might know :chuckle: