Sarah Palin's heels

Indeed, would be fun to see those legs/heels on a VP, but I to am not into her parties policies either. I don't want to bring the often volatile subject of politics into this normally peaceful forum, so I will just leave it there. :smile:

I appreciate some of her poltical view but not all: especially disagree with the pro life stuff. It is certainly refreshing to have an Alaskan view though. I definitely would. In my experience yes women like this will be into shoe play. Conservative chicks are def better in the sack with traditional glamour repertoire and they know how to excite men. I gave up trying to teach hippy chicks and suicide girl types years ago.

I noticed she was wearing some great shoes too but couldn't find pictures of them after so thanks :smile:. However, her shoes are the best thing about her, her views are just plain scary and I'm glad I'm not from a country where she stands a real chance of being elected into a position of power.

She does look good. Too bad we can not transplant Joe Biden's brain into her,- like they did when they put Johann Smith's brain into Eunice Branca's body in Robert Heinlein's book 'I Will Fear No Evil'.

Joe Biden has a brain? Forgive me, I never had the slightest idea he even had one.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I dont agree with anyone who is Anti-Everything... but her shoes and dress sense in this pic makes me think maybe she should be Anti Politics...

Andi

http://www.andiman.co.uk/pics/6a00d8341c0ac653ef00e554fc13b68834.jpg

That sexy pic was Photoshopped.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

While that might be true, you've had a couple of very smart women lead your nation in the past, however. One, Queen Elizabeth I and the other, Margaret Hilda Roberts Thatcher.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well one thing'll be for sure... If or When (depending on your "Party" preference) she gets to be 2nd Banana, the Fashion World will be sorta set in stone once again. SP will set "blueprint" for Clothes, Footwear, Hair, Eyewear (just to name few), and proof that Alaskans are'nt all Eskimos in Igloos in Fur Parkas and Mukluks. Sorry for any spelling boo-boos(e) 8-o

Boots Rock!!!!

Though like many of you, I don't agree with Gov. Palan on well, anything. I particularly hate her voice. However, she is damned cute and I sort of like the idea of a woman placed high in politics with great taste in shoes. You seldom see open toe pumps on the campaign trail. And besides, she is bringing back glasses. As for John McCain, after seeing his wife's sense of fashion, its nice to see him pick a woman who isn't frumpy! Politics or not I do love Sarah's style.

Style is built from the ground up!

At the debate on 10/2, she also wore peep-toes, and I never saw her tapping or "playing" with them. She must be quite experienced as she seems to wear high heels all the time on the campaign trail and they don't seem to hurt.

and I'm glad I'm not from a country where she stands a real chance of being elected into a position of power.

Opposed to? We're screwed any way you look at it. Every man woman and child for them self from here on out.:smile:

real men wear heels

Opposed to? We're screwed any way you look at it. Every man woman and child for them self from here on out.:smile:

Yes, Johnie. The United Staes of America needs some major healing right now.

And I don't meam heeling, I mean healing.