Mens Heels... Seriously....

edmondsean

The Truth: Get Over It

Let's face it. As long as crossdressers, transgendered, and homosexual people exist, high heels for men will always be a hard concept to be accepted as mainstream fashion; as the majority of men are heterosexual and they do not want to be labeled as homosexual. I'm being blunt and I think everyone in this forum should be real about the situation.

Remedy: A plan to make it happen...

I am a heterosexual male who does not crossdress, nor am I transgendered. I do believe however, that the only thing that should dictate what gender an article of clothing is for, is the anatomy that it is made for... Not the time period, nor the culture norms of that time.

However, in this mediocre world, fashion has accepted mainstream guidelines set for both genders. Since the focus is on high heels for men; these guidelines are...

• When you buy heels, the heel of the shoe should come pretty close to matching the your calf, respectively. An obese man wearing six inch stilettos just does not look right, but at the same rate, he could get away with the same heel height as long as the heel was thicker. Even women have been following these guidelines. Keeping this in mind, shoes should be designed with the male calf in mind. As far as wedges are concerned, I think wedges were a born symbol of unisex footwear, that is as long as it doesn't break any of the other rules....
  • Heels with thin sandal straps would be the equivalent of a muscular man wearing a spaghetti strap halter top... it just wouldn't look right. Men's tank tops have thick straps for a reason. The same should be applied for men's high heeled sandals.
  • Not one pair of men's flat shoes, with an emphasis on a pointed toe, has a pointed toe. They have always been squared or rounded off at the tip. On the other hand, women's shoes of the same style, have always come to a point at the end. I think this trend should be observed when wearing heels for men, but only if an emphasis is being put toward a pointed toe. Note: I'm sure the details can be debated.
  • I have yet to see a pair of men's shoes with an opening on the top. It has always been closed off as a way to hide the hair on top of a man's foot. If anyone is going to take heels for men seriously, then heels with this opening should not be in your wardrobe.
  • In the end, a man can wear any style of shoes, boots, and even ballet boots, as long as the insole is shaped for the male. You could even make it pink with lots of feminine bows, but if the insole is shaped for a man, then it's obviously made for the man. Unfortunately, people don't follow my view of what classifies the gender of clothing, so the guidelines above will have to be put in place.

The Plan

The only way for people to take men's high heels seriously, is if they evolve from the men's shoes we are currently wearing. All other attempts will be viewed as they are now, weird and oppressed.

If you are a normal guy who just wants to see high heels for men, then please follow the guidelines above. Eventually, you will be able to wear the more exotic styles, but not now.

Traitors!!!

I've read quite a few articles of crossdressers, drag queens, and homosexuals who do not want to see this trend move forward. It clashes with there sense of individuality and they do not wish to be classified as just another person.

As a way to sabotage this effort, they have purposely stationed themselves among online groups and forums such as these, as a way for the outside world to perceive us all as "just another crossdresser".

The Movement

I've contacted a number of exotic footwear companies with suggestions that follow these rules. I also provided them all with extensive research of different background groups, cultures, and other reports as a way to coax them into producing actual heels for men.

I have even given them plans to make people take there efforts seriously.

So far.... so good....

I wear what I want. I wear womens shoes of all styles. I'm not in it for fashion, or whats popular. I don't want heels designed for my size and shape. I'll wear highheels, low heels, strappy heels, and open toe heels. I don't need to be told what I can wear. I wear fiminine footwear because thats what I like.

t-straps are my favorite style.

edmondsean, with all due respect I do not agree with your views, however I do not dispute their validity. The good thing about this forum is that it allows for every view point. I hope you enjoy being a part of this diverse group.

Guest Jezzaboots

Some of us aren't trying to change the World and just choose to wear heels because we enjoy them. Kudos for your attempts, I can understand your angle of approach.

My thing is why try to shape the heel into a man's shoe. Don't get me wrong I'm a fan for platforms and tennis shoes. I'm sure that many will agree with me when I say that most male shoes are boring whether it is leather, snakeskin, alligator, whatever it is just plain out boring. High heels represent power, risk, and elegance. If you put a three inch heel on a male shoe nothing changes about it except for it is a male shoe with a heel........Um no!!! In my opinion hidden heels really defeat its purpose as far as people on the outside looking at our shoes as normal but the only person knowing the shoe is a feminine shoe is the wearer. High heels are suppose to say "WORLD LOOK AT ME!!!" So I must say I am in disagreement with the statement placed above because their concept wants our shoes to be disguised as normal and lets face it normal is boring!!!

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

You have some points, good and bad ones in my opinion. Your own opinion is what counts for you, but I don't think it's a good idea to impose it over anyone around the globe. The differences between people is what makes our world a nice place to live. That's fine to expose your point of view but, please don't take me wrong, your attitude and the "pitch" on the way you write sounds a bit agressive. I, myself, am a pointed toe lover, a lot of members here are and don't see anything worng with that. Some members have showed pictures of obese wheight wearing stilletos and they look good for me. Trying to label things and people is contrary to the extensive freedom of the people that comes to this forum. Vive la diversité!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

I hate to use the following phrase, but, I agree and disagree (god I hate saying that). If you are looking to change the outlook on how alot of people view gender based clothing, then yes, the first step would be to model a mans shoe (in this case) after a womans. To me, if I buy a "womans" shoe,then it is no longer a womans shoe, but mine. The general public may disagree, but it is mine, and seeing how I dont wear them publicly, then its still mine. Unfortunately, the general consensus says that clothing, of all kinds, is gender specific. If I buy a skirt, again, its mine. It may have been designed, and marketed (the biggest problem with anything is marketing) for a woman, but who cares. Society dictates what is, and is not acceptable with anything we do,wear, or eat. We are society, and all it takes is for a few individuals to gather, then you are a group (as we have here), then more people become "aware" (couldnt think of a better word) that it is more common than they thought. There will always be stereo typing, no way around that. Even a woman wearing tight skirts and high stiletto heels, is first looked at (depending on location), as "trampy".

To touch on the :

• When you buy heels, the heel of the shoe should come pretty close to matching the your calf, respectively. An obese man wearing six inch stilettos just does not look right, but at the same rate, he could get away with the same heel height as long as the heel was thicker. Even women have been following these guidelines. Keeping this in mind, shoes should be designed with the male calf in mind. As far as wedges are concerned, I think wedges were a born symbol of unisex footwear, that is as long as it doesn't break any of the other rules....
This is the same as saying that a larger woman should not wear stiletto's as well, and I have to disagree. I have seen many that do indeed look great in them, and the same goes for the opposite. I could go on and on,but dont really feel a need to. Bottom line is, wear what you feel comfortable in, be in in public, or in private. Just because something is accepted by the public as "normal" or "weird" doesnt mean it is.

Traitors!!!

I've read quite a few articles of crossdressers, drag queens, and homosexuals who do not want to see this trend move forward. It clashes with there sense of individuality and they do not wish to be classified as just another person.

As a way to sabotage this effort, they have purposely stationed themselves among online groups and forums such as these, as a way for the outside world to perceive us all as "just another crossdresser".

So are you saying that these people are against straight men who just want to wear heels? Are you among these people?

Just curious.

real men wear heels

Some well thought out points there. I'm actually beyond thinking about Collective Social Approval for men in heels. My opinion is that we will be taken seriously on a individual and one-to-one, case by case basis. Collective mainstream approval would be nice, but there are couture designers that already created heels for men that meet the above criteria: Dior Homme, Rick Owens, YSL, and John Paul Gaultier. Since the trickle down trend (couture to mainstream manufacturers) didn't kick in then and now, I somehow doubt mainstream manufacturers will be creating knock offs for men in the near future either. The reason is not because fashion is so close minded that they don't want to see men in heels, it's because the majority of mainstream men are afraid to dabble with the feminine stereotype of a high heel and won't buy them. The lower end manufacturers don't want to risk wasting their money on a product that might not sell. Just my two cents.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

do you actually wear heels at all?

No, I just started this movement because I'm bored... :|

Traitors!!!

So are you saying that these people are against straight men who just want to wear heels? Are you among these people?

Just curious.

Yes, and if I remember the quote correctly... "If the clothes I wear become normal fashion, then I loose the satisfaction of breaking Deuteronomy 22:5..."

I'm a heterosexual male who is sick of the conformity in men's clothing and I don't think people should have to join groups like these to feel normal about wearing heels; nor should you be stared at when walking down the street wearing them...

If you think they are all looking at you in agreement or attraction, then you seem to be suffering from a delusional disorder and should get your head checked.

Some well thought out points there.

I'm actually beyond thinking about Collective Social Approval for men in heels. My opinion is that we will be taken seriously on a individual and one-to-one, case by case basis.

Collective mainstream approval would be nice, but there are couture designers that already created heels for men that meet the above criteria: Dior Homme, Rick Owens, YSL, and John Paul Gaultier.

Since the trickle down trend (couture to mainstream manufacturers) didn't kick in then and now, I somehow doubt mainstream manufacturers will be creating knock offs for men in the near future either.

The reason is not because fashion is so close minded that they don't want to see men in heels, it's because the majority of mainstream men are afraid to dabble with the feminine stereotype of a high heel and won't buy them. The lower end manufacturers don't want to risk wasting their money on a product that might not sell.

Just my two cents.

Which is why I told them to take a traditional oxford and to turn it into a wedge. Then I told them to pitch the benefit of the heel as putting the weight of the body, evenly across the entire foot vs the heel of the shoe.

I then gave then statistics to prove my claims. All of them expressed there interest in my attack plan...

---------------------------------------------

As for the post from individuals who don't agree:

Most of you sounded like female footwear fetishist and cross dressers. One even sounded like a drag queen, with their "all eyes on me statement". I knew I would run into people like you in this forum.

Your reasons for feminine high heels are mostly sexual in nature, and not about the freedom of men's fashion. Because of this, the statement was not directed toward you. You can continue to live how you want, but don't fool yourself...

No, I just started this movement because I'm bored... :|

Yes, and if I remember the quote correctly... "If the clothes I wear become normal fashion, then I loose the satisfaction of breaking Deuteronomy 22:5..."

I'm a heterosexual male who is sick of the conformity in men's clothing and I don't think people should have to join groups like these to feel normal about wearing heels; nor should you be stared at when walking down the street wearing them...

If you think they are all looking at you in agreement or attraction, then you seem to be suffering from a delusional disorder and should get your head checked.

Which is why I told them to take a traditional oxford and to turn it into a wedge. Then I told them to pitch the benefit of the heel as putting the weight of the body, evenly across the entire foot vs the heel of the shoe.

I then gave then statistics to prove my claims. All of them expressed there interest in my attack plan...

---------------------------------------------

Most of you sounded like female footwear fetishist and cross dressers. One even sounded like a drag queen, with their "all eyes on me statement". I knew I would run into people like you in this forum.

Your reasons for feminine high heels are mostly sexual in nature, and not about the freedom of men's fashion. Because of this, the statement was not directed toward you. You can continue to live how you want, but don't fool yourself...

Is my wearing highheels sexual? somewhat. I sure don't wear heels to start a new mens fashion in shoes. Am I trying to fool myself? I don't think so. If you are so much against the members of this site then why bother to be a member yourself? If I am reading you wrong then I apoligize.

t-straps are my favorite style.

Sounds as if this post may get out of hand quickly. As this recent reply indicates. Just cause some people disagree with you, does not mean that you know any single one persons nature. Feel as you will, its your right, as it is mine to disagree with how you feel about your opinion on why anyone wears heels. I think I will avoid this thread from here on out, as to not watch it turn into a flame war.

Remedy: A plan to make it happen...

I am a heterosexual male who does not crossdress, nor am I transgendered. I do believe however, that the only thing that should dictate what gender an article of clothing is for, is the anatomy that it is made for... Not the time period, nor the culture norms of that time.

However, in this mediocre world, fashion has accepted mainstream guidelines set for both genders. Since the focus is on high heels for men; these guidelines are...

• Heels with thin sandal straps would be the equivalent of a muscular man wearing a spaghetti strap halter top... it just wouldn't look right. Men's tank tops have thick straps for a reason. The same should be applied for men's high heeled sandals.
  • Not one pair of men's flat shoes, with an emphasis on a pointed toe, has a pointed toe. They have always been squared or rounded off at the tip. On the other hand, women's shoes of the same style, have always come to a point at the end. I think this trend should be observed when wearing heels for men, but only if an emphasis is being put toward a pointed toe. Note: I'm sure the details can be debated.
  • I have yet to see a pair of men's shoes with an opening on the top. It has always been closed off as a way to hide the hair on top of a man's foot. If anyone is going to take heels for men seriously, then heels with this opening should not be in your wardrobe.
  • In the end, a man can wear any style of shoes, boots, and even ballet boots, as long as the insole is shaped for the male. You could even make it pink with lots of feminine bows, but if the insole is shaped for a man, then it's obviously made for the man. Unfortunately, people don't follow my view of what classifies the gender of clothing, so the guidelines above will have to be put in place.

Very good points that you placed, but I tend to disagree on a few points just because I can. As aslo a heterosexual married man in a world that wants to force me into a shape that I'm not I tend to feel that irrespective of a woman's calf size, very little would be said on the type of heel she would be wearing or the thicknes of her sandal strap. As with men even a 4" block heel would be frowned upon. This is purely due to the social norms we are forced to accept as most men are not secure enough in themselves to dress less manly than what society accepts. As for male shoes not having pointed toes I'll have to disagree as I have three pairs of male shoes with pointed toes and higher than normal male mode shoes.

For too long men did not really care about how they looked and fashion fell into that groove creating the monotonous fashion we today have. Men should hide their ego's and start looking at how the look.

Why tiptoe through life only to arive safely at death?

Edmond, there are a very wide range of men here and even with the very diverse group we have on this forum, there is a common love for heels in all of us, which is the reason for coming here in the first place, and we all have that connection. I actually agree with some of your views, you have some good points, but I feel you are being rather blunt about it and you have to expect some abrasive responses to the way you presented it. I am a married man, and I wear heels in public. Coincidentally, I align with many of the points mentioned in your first post for my street heeling. That does not make my way or your way the "correct" way to do this and that should not be stated as such. Just saying, be open to others' thoughts here. We are a community with a common passion and we all try to get along here and accept that we are all different. There is no one template that fits all here and the way you attempted to dictate your ideas on everyone here was begging to get these types of replies.

I knew I would run into people like you in this forum.

Well, then there is no use complaining about it.

Your reasons for feminine high heels are mostly sexual in nature, and not about the freedom of men's fashion.

Lots here would disagree, and you lumping us all together here puts you in the same boat doesn't it?

Because of this, the statement was not directed toward you. You can continue to live how you want,

Thank you, you are very kind.

Now, in your short time here I have had more than enough complaints about your attitude.

Play nice here or go someplace else.

thank you.

The angels have the phonebox.

It is a matter of preference and taste to each individual. These men including my husband love heels. And are trying to break free of the box that society has put them in. It sounds like you are tying to put them back in the box. It is because of opinionated people that we have this community. A place where we can go and share with others our likes and dislikes. And meet new friends who share a common ground. As my husband says. "Real Men are not afraid to wear Heels. Well I changed it just a little. lol. :smile: At any rate I love my man in heels. It is very sexy that a man can wear heels and be himself.

Thanks for your opinion edmondsean, but I really don't need someone - least of all someone I don't know - telling me how I should or shouldn't wear high heels. What makes you think you have the right to lay the law down to the rest of us? You're preaching as though your ideals are a matter of fact, where in reality the wearing of high heels, like any other item of clothing, is a matter of personal choice. Enjoy your crusade, but I doubt you'll get many followers, especially with such a dictatorial and unnecessarily aggresive attitude.

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Speaking as a fully fledged and totally open "cross-dresser" the article you quoted simply does not make sense in the slightest! Do you honestly believe that the way I dress is motivated by a desire to be different? If that is the case then why do I try to look like 50% of the population? OK, I might not pass 100% of the time but I am acceptable enough to go about my daily business without causing any problems, I rarely even get noticed let alone laughed at. Having said that, if the clothes that I wear became fashionable for men then I would gladly (and have) wear a men's skirt, or men's heels or men's make-up or whatever. I wear a skirt because I like to wear a skirt, I wear heels because I like to wear heels, and see if you can guess why I wear make-up? And wigs? I would say that it's the same with drag queens too, except that more often than not it's the look and the style they go for rather than a desire to blend in.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Is my wearing highheels sexual? somewhat. I sure don't wear heels to start a new mens fashion in shoes. Am I trying to fool myself? I don't think so. If you are so much against the members of this site then why bother to be a member yourself? If I am reading you wrong then I apoligize.

High heels is your fetish. That's why you like them. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I'm not trying to prosecute you, just realize the truth of what other people think about people like us.

Sounds as if this post may get out of hand quickly. As this recent reply indicates. Just cause some people disagree with you, does not mean that you know any single one persons nature. Feel as you will, its your right, as it is mine to disagree with how you feel about your opinion on why anyone wears heels. I think I will avoid this thread from here on out, as to not watch it turn into a flame war.

Please excuse my lack of political correctness. I will rephrase my words so that you do not get offended.

Very good points that you placed, but I tend to disagree on a few points just because I can. As aslo a heterosexual married man in a world that wants to force me into a shape that I'm not I tend to feel that irrespective of a woman's calf size, very little would be said on the type of heel she would be wearing or the thicknes of her sandal strap. As with men even a 4" block heel would be frowned upon. This is purely due to the social norms we are forced to accept as most men are not secure enough in themselves to dress less manly than what society accepts. As for male shoes not having pointed toes I'll have to disagree as I have three pairs of male shoes with pointed toes and higher than normal male mode shoes.

For too long men did not really care about how they looked and fashion fell into that groove creating the monotonous fashion we today have. Men should hide their ego's and start looking at how the look.

You are correct, and I share the same views. However, this plan of attack has to appeal to the majority of people so I am forced to accept the current norms of fashion.

Edmond, there are a very wide range of men here and even with the very diverse group we have on this forum, there is a common love for heels in all of us, which is the reason for coming here in the first place, and we all have that connection.

I actually agree with some of your views, you have some good points, but I feel you are being rather blunt about it and you have to expect some abrasive responses to the way you presented it.

I am a married man, and I wear heels in public. Coincidentally, I align with many of the points mentioned in your first post for my street heeling. That does not make my way or your way the "correct" way to do this and that should not be stated as such.

Just saying, be open to others' thoughts here. We are a community with a common passion and we all try to get along here and accept that we are all different. There is no one template that fits all here and the way you attempted to dictate your ideas on everyone here was begging to get these types of replies.

You are correct, and I share the same views. However, this plan of attack has to appeal to the majority of people so I am forced to accept the current norms of fashion. (repeat)

Listen

First of all, this is a plan of attack with the goal of making men's heels an accepted fashion. My "rules" are not my own but are based off current accepted fashion norms. Quit complaining, I don't like it either. The only reason they are there is because they are current accepted trends in fashion. It's a way for the general public to accept men's heels gradually. The feminine heels many of you are wearing now just won't be accepted as men's fashion at the moment. It has to be a gradual process. Eventually, it will be the way you want, but you will have to wait till then

I never said to stop wearing the ones you have. Get that image out of your head. Your a free person with your own likes and dislikes. It doesn't make sense for me to force something on you.

I will however give you the current trends in fashion so that you can make the choice of whether you want men's heels to be an accepted fashion.

Crossdressers

"You people" does not mean anything derogatory. Please excuse my lack of "political correctness". I will rephrase my words so that you do not get offended by something that was not the subject of the statement.

Conclusion

I'm not here to cause tension or flame wars. I'm just trying to unite people to common problem we all face. You all have your reasons for liking heels, I'm not stupid. But lets all be serious here; sexual reasons make up the majority of the reason men like heels, at least in this forum.

I know this because I was once a member here. I had the signature: "I can fight in heels". I even had comments about it. Long term members might remember me.

If you want men's heels to be accepted as the norm for fashion, please follow the guidelines. Forget the delivery of the topic. If someone came to you calling you names and forced you to take a trillion dollars with no strings attached, would you complain? No, you would not; so stop complaining. I did the research and I'm giving you a way to do what you like without the "looks" or harassment.

If you don't agree with this, then focus your attention else where. I'm not forcing you to do anything.

Speaking as a fully fledged and totally open "cross-dresser" the article you quoted simply does not make sense in the slightest!

Do you honestly believe that the way I dress is motivated by a desire to be different? If that is the case then why do I try to look like 50% of the population?

OK, I might not pass 100% of the time but I am acceptable enough to go about my daily business without causing any problems, I rarely even get noticed let alone laughed at.

Having said that, if the clothes that I wear became fashionable for men then I would gladly (and have) wear a men's skirt, or men's heels or men's make-up or whatever.

I wear a skirt because I like to wear a skirt, I wear heels because I like to wear heels, and see if you can guess why I wear make-up? And wigs?

I would say that it's the same with drag queens too, except that more often than not it's the look and the style they go for rather than a desire to blend in.

Blah Blah Blah... Use your common sense. It's obvious you all don't have the same reasons. I'm not going to spell it out for you. You have a brain. Use it.

Having got womens size and shape feet and legs, ie thin and uk 39/40 heels and size 28/30 waist, I can and do wear whatever I want, and people take me as they find me, and people generally admire my honesty - it's fun too. I take on board, with thanks for your effort, your contacting manufacturers. I certainly agree that for those size uk9+, the choice is pretty horrendous eg patent or... patent, and count myself v lucky. Proportions need to be altered with larger sizes to look good - a 4" heel on a size 6 is way different to a 4" heel on a size 11; there is also the loadbearing factor. In practice, my opinion is that if manufactuerers started with block heels / platforms for men and gradually slimmed the heels, then non heel wearers would gradually be introduced into the idea without the 'i cant walk in those, what do you think i am' syndrome.... Incidentally, kurt geiger have some wkd heels now, 5 pairs i would like....

I really believe it's time for edmondsean to say "goodby." :smile: Lively discussion is one thing but downright rude attitude isn't conducive to the free exchange of thoughts and /or ideas. It's all well and good that you present your ideas to others, and even to manufacturers. However, because of the way you presented them, with your attitude that you are superior and should be listened to, I bet they'll follow your advice as much as most of us here follow it. Beside, I believe there are a lot of members here like me. I wear women's shoes because I prefer them to men's shoes. Weight, mass, style, construction, comfort and looks. I haven't worn a pair of shoes made for men in more than a decade. Heels of all heights and styles: pumps, loafers, sandals, wedges, etc. you name it, I have a pair in my closet (well, almost). And, in public.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I really believe it's time for edmondsean to say "goodby." :smile:

Lively discussion is one thing but downright rude attitude isn't conducive to the free exchange of thoughts and /or ideas. It's all well and good that you present your ideas to others, and even to manufacturers. However, because of the way you presented them, with your attitude that you are superior and should be listened to, I bet they'll follow your advice as much as most of us here follow it.

Beside, I believe there are a lot of members here like me. I wear women's shoes because I prefer them to men's shoes. Weight, mass, style, construction, comfort and looks. I haven't worn a pair of shoes made for men in more than a decade. Heels of all heights and styles: pumps, loafers, sandals, wedges, etc. you name it, I have a pair in my closet (well, almost). And, in public.

I'm confused... I read over my statements and I do not see any times where I have insulted or expressed "rude" behavior. Is my way of expression intimidating? Perhaps you would care to enlighten me, so that way I can provide clarity on the issues that you felt were to intimidating; or so that I can flower my words to suit your taste.

I'm confused... I read over my statements and I do not see any times where I have insulted or expressed "rude" behavior. Is my way of expression intimidating? Perhaps you would care to enlighten me, so that way I can provide clarity on the issues that you felt were to intimidating; or so that I can flower my words to suit your taste.

Well, you are new here and start writing your assumptions and proposals in a way like you are just on the way to change the world around. Look at your wording, take "movement", for example. "Movement"? That sounds like there are the crowds out on the streets already who support you. Even if you might not mean it, it sounds like you're something bigger/better than others --- and you're just here for a very short period of time.

Also, you write you already contacted designers of men's shoes about your ideas of heels for men ... and again, the way you wrote it makes it sound like you are such a big game player, they simply can't ignore you.

So, unless you tell us some results, why should we believe that you are not just a big pretender with a really big mouth who is aggressively throwing his ideas into this community?

About one of your points:

I agree with the idea of wearing not that obvious heels, and I support the idea of trying to convince designers of this. Good luck with this.

At the same time - each member here wears heels for a different reason, and one big thing of this forum is to accept this. However, the way you write your statement makes it sound like only your point is a good one. Missing tolerance will not be accepted here. Some just want to wear heels as part of men's fashion. Some want to mimic the image of a sexy woman (example: http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/10849-re-creating_experience.html#post164877 ). Others do it for sexual pleasure. How much did you read in this forum before signing up and posting?

Another statement of yours:

Any supportive evidence for this? Can you please post a link to such articles? Do you have any evidence (if so, which one?) for your statement that there are "moles" here (where? Links to posts, please?) or somewhere else? If you make such a strong statement, without supporting this somehow, don't be surprised that people don't take you as seriously as you may like.

Besides this ... don't feed the trolls! Make sure you're not one of them!

Edmondsean, The whole reason many of us are here is to have support for what we like to wear that most people don't accept: heels. So while you have this grand plan to make heels on men a normal thing, maybe that's not what all of us really want. I would love to walk down the street in heels and have it be completely normal, but it isn't, and I'm OK WITH THAT. Making such broadbrush statements about the members of this forum is unacceptable. Take your preaching elsewhere, please, we aren't fond of it here. -Pat

In my opinion it is as if he is saying this, I'm an African American male and I am disliked by numerous people because of the color of my skin does that mean I need to go to a doctor to see about getting a skin pigmentation to fit in?? As for that comment about being a crossdresser I know that was placed towards me. For your information no I'm not a crossdresser nor homosexual, but the bottom line is that I know what I like. Also high heels are suppose to represent confidence and people are using this forum in order to gain confidence in doing just that. Of course you are going to have your opinion but don't talk towards us like you have the answer and that we need to follow your "guidelines" in order to be accepted!!

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!