Daughter is sooo cool!

johnieheel

Daughter, youngest 26, brought her new bf over today again to work out with me. He already new of my high heel passion and has seen them all over the house. 1st thing daughter tells new bf's is about her dads passion for high heels. Any way he is totaly cool with it and say's it's not about what you wear but who you are. He's my new best friend.:smile:

• Like 1

real men wear heels

heel boy... LOVE your avatar! the word is out on a couple of possibe astroboy movies in the works.

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

there's more to "a good one" besides their attitude towards men wearing high heels. Only time will tell! :smile:

Couldn't have said it better my self Bubba. All of her boy friends have approved but that doesn't mean they are "good ones".

real men wear heels

• 4 weeks later...

Johnie, you are the luckiest man alive. And I know I've told you this more than once. You have to have the most open-minded family and friends of anyone I know. I congratulate you and I tip my fedora hat to you.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Nother update. :unsure: Daughter has gone through a couple boyfriends since then. lol Every time she gets a new one, she warns him of my shoes before she brings him over. So far they have all been very cool about it and always ask to see my heels. lol

real men wear heels

Nother update. :unsure: Daughter has gone through a couple boyfriends since then. lol Every time she gets a new one, she warns him of my shoes before she brings him over. So far they have all been very cool about it and always ask to see my heels. lol

More to point, have any of her boyfriends expressed a desire to start wearing heels?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Can you imagine any of the BFs, wanting to impress your daughter, not being cool with your heels? How would she react to somethign like, "I like you a lot :pulsingheart: , but your dad is nuts." :penitent:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Can you imagine any of the BFs, wanting to impress your daughter, not being cool with your heels? How would she react to somethign like, "I like you a lot :pulsingheart: , but your dad is nuts." :penitent:

Daughter got a mind of her own and heels or no heels, if she likes the guy, trust me, dear ol dad really don't matter. lol

On the other hand, she would simply ask me not to wear heels arounde him. No prob. I wouldn't let a pair of shoes stand in the way of her happiness and I also understand that there are some who simply just can't come to terms with men wearing heels and thats ok to. I would never do anything to embarass my daughter. :)

• Like 2

real men wear heels

That sounds like the perfect mindset. I mean, not like I'm one to talk since I'm merely 22 with no kids. But as a kid of a parent, I would be happy with that outlook from my 'rents.

• Like 1

One of my goals in life is to have enough disposable income to purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin's.

• 2 weeks later...

I can relate. My step-daughter who is a character is very supportive. The other day I was wearing a pair of Nine West pumps and we were discussing what I was wearing and she said that is was a surprise I would be wearing pumps, knowing that I normally wear high heel boots.

I can relate. My step-daughter who is a character is very supportive. The other day I was wearing a pair of Nine West pumps and we were discussing what I was wearing and she said that is was a surprise I would be wearing pumps, knowing that I normally wear high heel boots.

]

That one made me chuckle DProud2700.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.