Shoes Ankle Calf Knee Thigh Boots?

WA10rHeelGuy

What is your main preference of footwear?  

326 members have voted

1. 1. What is your main preference of footwear?

• Shoes
    • Ankle Boots
    • Calf Boots
    • Knee High Boots
    • Thigh High Boots

Good point, I'm just not sure I would have the confidence to walk on by and not care. I have / do street heel in areas I know are going to be quiet. I tend to wear long jeans so I can pull them down low to hide the heels. I'm sure the pointed toe and telling heel noise gives me away. I've never had any adverse comments, just not sure I'm ready for a busy area?

• 7 months later...

Just found these on ebay, would love to walk out in these:smile: i think they are £100well spent but alas one size too small :blinkbigeyes: I wonder if they will sretch? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280467011297&var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thighhighguy

I have a pair of those is a size 14. The heel was ½” higher than I could handle it so I had them lowered. They are cow leather so they might stretch, mine ran a little large but there is no ankle zipper and mine do just let my foot past the ankle and I doubt if I could get my foot into a size smaller. These aren’t the most comfortable boots I’ve worn. It’s a great price but …

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Just found these on ebay, would love to walk out in these:smile: i think they are £100well spent but alas one size too small :pulsingheart: I wonder if they will sretch? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280467011297&var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Great if you want to look like a bloody rent-boy! :blinkbigeyes:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

About a third of my collection are knee-high boots. The rest are a a mix of sandals, shoes, slides/clogs, and ankle boots.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 6 months later...

Down in the Dallas Texas USA area anything longer than shoes is too darned hot! Sandals are more comfortable than closed shoes. Highs have cooled down somewhat from 40 deg C [104 deg F] down to about 32 deg C [90 deg F].

Hi all, I have all the boots mentioned in the poll but I do not own any shoes, my favourite has to be the knee high boot for all the reasons said. On saying that I have noticed over the last few months that the OTK boot is in a lot of shops, I have bought 2 pair recently 1 brown and 1 black pair, and I love the feel of them, they are good to wear over skinny jeans or with a short skirt that just comes down to the top of the boots. Happy heeling, Booted up.

I voted shoes as that's the majority of what I have although within the last year I have REALLY warmed up to ankle boots having added three pairs with 5-5.6" stiletto heels. I believe that the coolest of all boots though are the classic lace-up knee-high boots and perhaps a good skirt or dress to go with them. When it comes to boots I have started to drink the cool-aid.:) HappyinHeels or maybe it's Blissful in Boots

• 1 month later...

I suppose that thigh length for me is my main preference, but I do have knee highs that I wear too. I really love all of them calf, knee and thigh high. For me the Thigh highs carry a really bold statement that's hard to ignore an tend to have a intimidating shock value.

I'm a boot lover first and foremost so I voted for Knee Highs as they are the most practical to wear out or when I am driving. I also like them under or tucked into jeans. Thigh Highs of which I have 2 pairs (One pair is crotch high) are good for play at home but I do occasionally wear them when driving but I'm not bold enough just yet to walk outdoors in them.

I have voted for knee boots as well, but with the current styles of thigh high boots being so fashionable to wear and not show anything that says they are thigh high boots. (I got one pair from DSW and one from Victoria Secrets and want one more from Baker Shoes) I am beginning to lean towards thigh high boots.

• 4 weeks later...

I love Knee highs because they are the sexiest, as they usually are very form fitting to the leg and I love that look too. I don't have Thigh highs yet but on the look out for them, just over the top bad girl sort of slutty look I love.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Im gonna switch for high tight boots as it is looking sexy and trendy nowdays, alittle over the knee is fine, but even the slutty ones are ok only if the heel is not above 6inch high, i see more than 10 girls everyday at the street passing by with all kinds of styles of H TH boots here in shanghai, and i am in the 7heaven when i see them passing by.

V. Morpho

• 3 months later...

I prefer thigh high boots, even though I only have one pair... Love every kind of lovely footwear, of course, and actually have been buying mostly quite (to very :silly: high heeled platform sandals lately; it's nice with the extra height and the sense of elevation it gives. May have to try it outside this spring...

Shoes are my favourites, with knee-high boots a very close second. What I don't like about my legs is that they're quite short, and while heels really help to elongate them and give a nicer proportion, mid-calf boots seem to have the opposite effect so I tend to prefer to hide those under trousers, or maybe wear with a long pencil skirt to get the look to work. Ankle-boots tend to work best for me under trousers too, though maybe I should try them with skinny jeans or leggings to see if I can find a way to make that work for me. I also tend to avoid really thin narrow heels as they tend to make my legs and the rest of my body look chunkier.

If you like it, wear it.

Oh, and as for thigh boots I don't own any and have never even tried them, but I thought these (from Wallis) this winter were absolutely gorgeous... unfortunately I couldn't stretch my budget to buy them, even when they were discounted. :silly:

post-29841-133522937261_thumb.jpg

If you like it, wear it.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I tend to like knee high boots the most, probably from a practical standpoint. I'm normally too lazy to shave my legs for shoes and I prefer to wear loose jeans over boots (tight jeans are just uncomfortable in certain places *cringe*) which ruins the whole point of thigh highs. Also, I like the extra support that a boot gives as I love really... really... high platforms. Knee high is perfect for me.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛABΕ

...I prefer to wear loose jeans over boots (tight jeans are just uncomfortable

in certain places *cringe*) which ruins the whole point of thigh highs...

You may want to try Levi's 511 skinny jeans which are specially designed for men...:smile: