Shoes Ankle Calf Knee Thigh Boots?

WA10rHeelGuy

What is your main preference of footwear?  

326 members have voted

1. 1. What is your main preference of footwear?

• Shoes
    • Ankle Boots
    • Calf Boots
    • Knee High Boots
    • Thigh High Boots

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer knee high boots, for practical reasons, they don't grab as much attention as thigh high boots. Although I do look on my thigh high boot wearing years with fondness (2002-2006). When I put on my Ellie #8868 black thigh highs, 4" heels, I felt special in them. You haven't lived until you put on a pair of thigh high boots. Having ventured in thigh highs out in public, this made it easier to go out in my current pair of brown knee high boots.

TBG:-) I at one time had a pair of black patent thigh boots with a pointy toe box and stiletto heel. Real scrumcious, but a bit stiff to wear and it didn't take long for a lot of character lines to develope around the knee bends. Worn only in the house. At the same time, I also had a pair of black leather thigh boots with a pointy toe box and a stiletto heel which were soft and quite comfortable to wear for long periods of time in the house. This was before I joined the Forum and began streetheeling dressed in guy clothes with panties, pantyhose, girly boot-cut jeans, and heeled boots under them. This was also before I knew you or anyone else on the Forum. You guys are responsible for my starting streetheeling in the beginning. Yeah!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

i really want to try thigh high boots soon but they always are more than i can afford right now .

Well, that depends on where you look. Check out auction sites like eBay where bargains can be found.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I voted for knee high boots because they look the most appealing to me when I'm browsing online shops, but that may change once I start building a collection of various high heels. That's not to say that I wouldn't jump at the chance to wear any of the other poll choices if they were laid in front of me :P

• 3 months later...

if i have to make one choice, then it will be thigh high boots, because they are more fun and since i just play around the house, not going out in heels then is much more fun. I like pumps and knee boots as well but those ones would be better if i would like to coordinate and be well dress. sometimes i am not playing that game.

V. Morpho

I'm not sure I see the difference between calf and knee-high boots... One covers the calf, but the other goes to below the knee... Same thing, if you ask me! Same height, anyway.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

• 1 month later...

Benno Is that you in the picture? It reminds me of that famous "Picture Post" front cover of two girls sitting on the seafront railings at Brighton with their skirts blowing in the wind! Incidentally I am a knee high boots man myself. They look good with my kilt!

• 2 weeks later...

I personaly prefer sandals. I mostly wear heels in the summer and warmer months. In the colder weather I prefer clogs. I have in the past tried boots but my feet seem to sweat alot in them making them uncomfortable for me. I just love the free open feeling of sandals and the thrill of a great high heel.

• 3 weeks later...

I like thigh boots very much but over the knee boots would rank a very close second if not equal.....it does also depend on how your feeling that day or what boots may have inspired you.....just love and adore all boots really....can't get enough of them:smile:

• 2 months later...

It has been a while since Nhoj62 has shown me his pics of his boots, but I assure you that at that time his collection was quite extensive and included only boots with a couple of pairs of shoes. He is like me and loves his boots, and I'm sure his collection has grown more extensive with time. Cheers--- Dawn HH

dawnHH you are not wrong there buddy the collection has grown over the years have lost count of how many i have got now got to be around the 60 mark i should think. cheers john

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

It has to be boots for me, although I am torn between knee and thigh boots. But, the sheer choice in styles are versitility of knee high boots means they have to win. I'm wearing my black leather Aldo Volpert knee high boots now. God I love boots, if only it were acceptable to wear them out without idiots pointing!

Just let the idiots point and give them a nice smile because they are just living up to their name. IDIOTS!!! They will never change and aren't worth any more time than a quick smile and a quick brush-off. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I voted for knee high boots but I also like shoes and ankle boots.

...I'm wearing my black leather Aldo Volpert knee high boots now...

Nice to see you still like your Volpert boots :-)

They are also one of my favorite boots.(Picture below for those who want to see them)

...If only it were acceptable to wear them out without idiots pointing!

I totally agree and Dawn HH is right when he says "They will never change"

post-14338-133522888767_thumb.jpg