Shoes Ankle Calf Knee Thigh Boots?

WA10rHeelGuy

What is your main preference of footwear?  

326 members have voted

1. 1. What is your main preference of footwear?

• Shoes
    • Ankle Boots
    • Calf Boots
    • Knee High Boots
    • Thigh High Boots

My main heel preference is Knee High boots which work well with Skirt or Trousers. I do have a pair of Thigh Boots and a couple of pairs of shoes but much prefer the feel of boots on calfs. I thought I might as well start this poll, hopefully not repeating anything done recently.

A rHeel Adventure. Liverpool, England - My Story: http://blog.benico.biz/ (I'm also on Facebook)

Knee highs are by far the sexiest, as they usually are very form fitting to the leg and I love that look. Thigh highs are just too over the top (sort of slutty) and they are not all that comfortable or remotely practical. My heel attraction started when I was very young with stiletto pumps and sandals, but I moved to boots in my early 20's and haven't looked back since.

Knee boots are my choice, but having said that I tend to look more at ankle boots nowadays as they are more practical to get on & off (I always wear em under trousers). There always seems to be a better choice and range available in the knee-boot style though. And usually fit better too for some reason :smile:

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Man I thought I was going to be the only one that voted shoes. I love to be able to slip into my heels when I drive home from work. And of coarse at home. I do have a few boots that I wear with my jeans.

Actually, I misread the question...my preferences is for shoes, but as far as boots go, I really like ankle boots. I do have a pair of knee boots that I have worn on the rare occasion I wear a skirt.

• Like 1

Style is built from the ground up!

I am for boots now more than shoes, I like them all but knee highs have a special spot in my heart of desire. But as many folks I am sure, a good selection of all boots and shoes is my present collection. Each height of boot offers a different feeling and look, I like them all. :smile: Mtnsofheels

I'm kind of fond of open-back shoes (clogs-prefer them with at least a 4" heel, daily wear is unisex open-back clogs) but sometimes like the feel of the knee-high bootshaft. I had to give boots up until recently, when I lost some weight; calves were too thick. I'm planning on wearing 3" spike knee-high boots to our Ohio get-together.:smile:

• 2 weeks later...

I love my crotch boots but I have to take off my pants to put them on.

Knee high boots are real easy to put on just pull up my pant leg, slide on and zip-up. BTW HHBoots where are my/(your avitar boots)? Pumps are the coolest on and off while driving. Can you tell I like them all. ENJOY! Oh and I really like MY avitar 5" heel mary-janes w/ankle strap

IF GIRLS CAN WEAR PANTS THEN I CAN WEAR HEELS

I love my crotch boots but I have to take off my pants to put them on.

Knee high boots are real easy to put on just pull up my pant leg, slide on and zip-up. BTW HHBoots where are my/(your avitar boots)? Pumps are the coolest on and off while driving. Can you tell I like them all. ENJOY! Oh and I really like MY avitar 5" heel mary-janes w/ankle strap

Those are beuatiful Mary-Janes you are wearing in your avitar. I too love the high heel pumps to wear. I almost bought a pair of thigh boots today. They were black patent leather lace up boots with a 1" platform and 6" semi-block high heel. By the time I tried them on, laced them up, etc., I was exhaused. They are nice and I might go back and get them yet. So, instead, I ordered a pair of 6" high heeled pumps. I pick them up next Thursday.

I love my crotch boots but I have to take off my pants to put them on. Knee high boots are real easy to put on just pull up my pant leg, slide on and zip-up.

Heya There 55T. Got little bit of your original quote here since remembering an idea that many have probably over many a year too. As for your CHB's do sorta that same trick Firefighters do, pull Boots up thru Pant Legs first so then your Boots and Pants can be put on at the same time. 8-D

Boots Rock!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t know how I missed voting for so long. I really enjoy wearing thigh boots when I go out. At work its knee boots under my slacks and at home I even sometime wear shoes. :smile:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hi TBG. I was a bit surprised I hadn't seen you on here. I've been impressed with your adventures. I bit braver than my own.

I suggest you go back and read some of Thighbootguy's post or go to You Tube and see some of his videos. His attitude, style, and approach is an inspiration to us all here at HHP.

I vote for shoes, specially maryjanes. I really like those, although I only have two pairs, and great part of my collection are plain courts. But boots are a totally different issue regarding footwear. I like kneehigh boots. The look and the feel.

I have many pairs of heels that I enjoy wearing on different occasions with different outfits, but when I streetheel, I wear kneehigh boots for comfort and that fabulous calf fit. I also have over-the-knee boots and thighhighs, All of my footwear having heels 3" or 4"'s high. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!