Introducing... Me!

Hello everyone! I'm so happy to see my account finally got activated so that I can go ahead and post my introduction! Let's see where do I start? Well, a little about me first I guess... I am a happily married mommy to one amazing little boy who lights up my world. In my work life I'm a technical project manager for a large financial institution here in the states. In my spare time I enjoy scrapbooking, photography, web development and of late... shoe shopping!! Not long after my husband and I first moved in together he bought me my first pair of what I call "sex heels", along with my first real "trashy" lingerie outfit. At first I was a little apprehensive but after seeing his reaction I steadily grew to love dressing up for him each night. Ok, maybe not each night... but a few times a month at least! LOL! About a year ago I started to lose the "comfortable" look at work and dress up a bit. I work in an environment where jeans would be completely acceptable to wear each day but a switch got flipped somewhere in my head and I started to dress a bit cuter each day... skirts and blouses... and HEELS! Not long after, shoe shopping quickly became an addiction for me. Not the typical female who has always had 30+ pairs of shoes in her closet, it was a new experience for me. Now, I've found this site by way of my husband who is also a member here. He posts "anonymously" and until he's comfortable with me pointing it out I won't say who he is (but you just might figure it out once I post some photos of my shoe collection LOL). A month or so ago he "came out" to me about his love of women's shoes and sexy clothing/lingerie. After being uncomfortable for some time about it, I'm now opening up to it and even buying him some little numbers. So glad to be here and can't wait to get to know all of you!

Welcome and so cool that you are coming around to your husband enjoying more than the norm in clothing. Fortunately, my wife understanding in this as well. You'll find him to be a lot happier when he can share this stuff with you openly. Anyway, looking forward to hearing more from both of you.

Hello ! It is rare a woman opens her mind about her partner passion like this one , i'd like to congratulate you for that , hope he realize how lucky he is . I wish you to have plenty and happy shopping together , and don't forget to let us know about your experience . Have fun and welcome ! Bye !

Welcome Tinkerbell; One of the first things my hubby made me aware of when we first met was his passion for heels. So I had to ask the 6 dollar question.lol "So, do you just like to see women wearing them or do you actually wear them your self?" He wasn't a bit bashfull about his reply. We both now own A LOT of heels and a couple even matching. We have so much fun with it. If you are around the Canton Oh. area the 18th of Oct., we are having a mini heel meet. Would be nice for you and yours to join us.

Hello everyone! I

So glad to be here and can't wait to get to know all of you!

Whooooowee! What a lucky guy. Welcome Tinkerbell. Just tell your hubby to "let it all loose" and enjoy yourselves while you can. Happy couples stay together -- :smile:

Welcome Tinkerbell (and hubby). I'm glad the two of you have been able to "get real" with each other. That will help you to forge a strong bond. There are some men here in the Southeast US working for "major financial institutions" who are not as fortunate as your hubby. I cheer for you both. (And open up Dude, we're all here for the same reason.)

Hi Tinkerbell, Thank you for such a nice introduction along with the brief description of how you and your husband came to the point that you're at concerning this "interest" in high heels and such. Your husband's timidness in revealing his strong interest in heels and lingerie sure did ring a bell with me! Only it took me a lot longer time to get rolling on it than it did him. I applaud him for his gesture of buying shoes and lingerie for you as a means of getting things started, and applaud you also for the positive, encouraging response. We can all hope that the passion the two of you share will create an even stronger bond between you. I also wanted to compliment you for your decision to "loose the comfortable look" at work. Seeing a nicely dressed lady in heels at work always, always boosts my spirits, and so I'm glad to see that you've discovered this as a nice way to improve the scenery for everyone. You can be proud of what you're doing. Thanks again for the nice intro. Hope to be hearing more from you on the forum.

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

Greetings to you Tinkerbell and your S.O. Its great to have both of you on HHplace, a comfy Community for sure. It so nice hear that both of you have joined, it is about fun, sharing and acceptance, which you both have fulfilled in a short time, awesome! Enjoy and do share, Mtnsofheels

As someone else said, please do encourage the husband to introduce himself here, there are a LOT of men here, and they have all made me feel more comfortable not only at this site, but in public as well. There is such a diverse range of guys here from those that do this very privately at home, to those that do full "en femme" in public, and everything between. This is one of the few forums I have been to where I can feel somewhat normal about what I do and feel like part of a community. I have a wife and kids, live a mostly normal life, and thanks to many guys here in my exact situation, I am how very happy and confident doing this in the open. Note that I am rather discreet with my public heeling (and in front of my kids), and I think I am pretty content with that aspect of my life now.