Women in Autum.

Beigeboots

I don't know if this has been discussed before so, sorry if it has but proberly the best thing about autum has got to be seeing the girls/women out and about in their boots and gloves. I personally LOVE seeing women wearing knee high boots and gloves. I think girls gloves are far nicer than mens gloves as they tend to be smoother and less 'bulky'. I love the way the gloves get tucked under the cuffs of their coats but when the coat comes off and the gloves are still on their hands, the gloves go over the shirt cuffs, that looks so sexy! When it comes to boots, it's to hard to pick a favourite look/outfit. Boots with jeans/trousers tucked in, boots with a skirt, either above the knee so you can see the boots clearly or a longer skirt that just covers the top of her boots, boots with trousers that makes you wonder if they go up to her knees or if she's only wearing ankle boots. To finish off the look, a nice warm hat and scarf. Wow! It would be great to see more girls wearing thigh high boots too. This is my favourite thing about this time of the year. Keep up the good work girls and.... Please, please, please!! don't ever stop dressing like this. Thanks ladies for brighting up this otherwise dull time of the year.

I look SO forward to autumn/winter so I can pull out my calf-high leather boots and start wearing them. I wear them under jeans/slacks but I also pair them up with a knee length skirt for some fun. Sooo cute. I just wish it were easier to find boots that fit me well.

love spring and fall, because the moderate temps allow wearing so many more diverse clothes.

short skirts and tights, with boots

longer skirts

layers

easier to dress for than the extremes of summer or winter

i need to change where i live!

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

• 4 weeks later...

All we see around here in the fall is off-season discount tour buses, loaded with New Balance wearing seniors. The younger crowds have ditched their bright summer colored Crocs and gotten out their black, brown, and olive green Crocs with the fur collars. There are entire weeks where the highest heels I see on the street are on my reflection in store windows.

Onyourtoes, man, that just sounds so bleak. Itake it your not to fond of this time of the year then?

Well, it's where I live, but personally, I do like fall. It's the time of year that I usually spend the most on footwear, usually getting 3 or 4 pairs of boots.

Actually my bleak description is of the area I work in and downtown where I live. Then again, I'm not far from Boston where I can see lots of women wearing heels, and Provincetown where it's the guys.

In other good news, I have no problems wearing heels in town or at work, it seems to be well accepted or everyone is so caught up in thinking about getting new Crocs that they never notice.

Yes, Autumn is a fantastic time for boot watching. High heeled boots are sexy, especially knee high boots with a skirt!

Bob.

I'd agree with that too.

I've already spotted a few excellent pairs while out-and-about.

Looking forward to seeing more! :smile:

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Boots and a skirt is definitely the best combination, although I do like the boots and shorts combination that was fashionable last year too. On the subject of boots: BeigeBoots, where did you get the boots in your avatar? They're gorgeous! Spiker.

Sir Spiker, a question for ya... Thinking when referring to Last Years SHORTS & BOOTS Combo, you mean "Short Shorts" (nee Hot(t) Pants) or more the Capri/Cropped/Bermuda styles??? Well IMO no matter which one, it's kinda the Next Best Thing to a SKIRT or DRESS as a "NICE CHUNKA BOOT" would still be in view depending how they fall on the Ladies Leggs. Case in point... just other day caught (mostly) rear view glimpse of another department coworker in Brown Plaid CROP PANTS and BLACK 3"-4" Heeled BOOTS. She's 6'1" barefooted and now as a Graceful Gentle Giant, still having Lotsa Leather showing from her (at very quick side view) somewhat Calf High Boots. 8-D

Boots Rock!!!!

I guess both if I'm honest. Probably the short shorts are my favourite followed by the longer shorts, but anything that lets you see a bit of leg and a great pair of boots is fine by me :winkiss: I do love the capri pants to, but they work better with court shoes IMO. Spiker.

On the subject of boots: BeigeBoots, where did you get the boots in your avatar? They're gorgeous!

Spiker.

Sorry I took so long to reply and thanks for the compliment. I got them from www.sky-scrapers.com, check them out. They sell boots/shoes for men too. (see the order form)

Hi Spiker, I found the quality from Skyscrapers to be good but a bit expensive. I bought some boots from Bananashoes and the heels squeek. I couldn't get hold of them to get the problem fixed - pity because they are beautiful boots.

The boots I got from Skyscrapers were a bit tight at first but they have stretched and fit great now and because they ask, on the order form, if your male/female, neither of my pairs of boots from them squeek, maybe they take your sex, weight, excetra, into consideration when making the boots and reinforce the heel, not sure though.

Unfortunately the zip on my black boots broke. I phoned them about it but unfortunately they don't do repairs. He was great talking to me about about my boots and suggested that I either take them to a cobbler or just get a small key ring and put that in instaed of a zip. I asked a cobbler about repairs. I told him they were my gf's boots and he also said just put a keyring in them as replacing the zip would cost me about £30/40.

Here's a good link for footwear, but mainly fetish footwear:

www.fetishlink.co.uk/pages/Shopfoot.htm

Hope this helps, I intend ordeing a new pair from Skyscrapers in the new year.:winkiss:

Hey Y'all !!!!!! 8-D ~~~Got to see my "Li'l" cohort again earlier today, for me being in Central Tme Zone it's just about 5:30PM at Post time. Yes Friends it's that SAME DARLING from my Oct. 13th post, this time donning Tan Carpis with Reddish-Brown (not a True MARROON) Boots. They were Upper Calf High with Blade Heels and a small Square Toe, just could'nt tell if they (or even prior pair) were Zips or Pull-Ons.

Boots Rock!!!!

I saw an absolutely stunning woman today in a below the knee straight plaid skirt, sweater and gorgeous knee boots! Fall has arrived in more ways than changing leaves and a chill in the air!

Style is built from the ground up!

I was at a bus-stop on a busy street today when a gorgeous asian girl/woman came to the bus stop. She was about mid twenties and not only good looking, but dressed to turn heads and in a way most of us blokes, on this forum, wish we could go out dressed like.

She wore tight, skinny jeans(light blueish), a tight jumper, tight fitting gloves and beautiful brown boots over her jeans. Her boots had a sort of strap/bow around her ankles, 4" stilletto heels and came up to just underneath her knees. Very feminine, very sexy. Stunning! :winkiss:

She noticed me looking at her and seemed to like that I noticed her. What was great about this little exchange was that she was dressed up and I was filthy after a day on the construction site.(Lady and the Tramp, LOL)

At this point I'd just like to say that there is a way to look at a woman in an 'appreciating/admiring' way and then there is 'perving'. Today I got it right!

A few minutes after the asian girl got on her bus another (mid twenties) blonde girl walked past. She looked a bit uppitty - if you know what I mean- so she caught my attention. She was wearing what looked like lace up fetish boots. The boots had a block heel so I'm not to sure if they were fetish boots but they were laced up and patent black leather. She also seemed to just be out for a walk.

This has to be a woman 'heeling' in boots that she would not normally wear in public. :)

And finally, three days ago, same bus stop, a middle aged woman walked past wearing a suit(trousers and jacket) with short cut hair. What really surprised me though was that her shoes looked like mens shoes! In fact I would not have been in the least bit surprised to see a man wearing those shoes but a woman wearing them? I'll bet £20 she bought them out the mens shoe section.

If only it was as easy or acceptable for us.:nervous:

Thanks for reading.:sad: