heels stuck

tina

No, I'm always looking at the ground to make sure I don't get stuck anywhere. Fortunately nothing like what Amanda describes has happened to me. For example if I am walking on a pier, I normally walk on the smooth bit designed for pushchairs etc.

I certainly don't enjoy it when they get stuck as it often results in a spill. I find mine most often get stuck in the lovely little cracks in the parking deck at work (the ones that allow the structure to expand and collapse). Second to that is getting stuck in my lawn as I walk out to my car. Our driveway is fairly narrow and I usually end up with a heel puncturing the ground along the edge. That's not only irritating because I'm stuck but then my poor heel is muddy!

Second to that is getting stuck in my lawn as I walk out to my car.

I never had a heel stuck in a lawn before. They sink in, sure, but come out easily enough. The worst thing about lawns is the sharp bits below that strip and chip at the leather covering at the back of the heels.

I threw out a few pairs now because of that.

• 1 year later...

it can definatly be enjoyable, up until the momet you realise your not getting your shoe out with the heel still attached, thankfuly that has only happened to me a hand full of times, its not so bad if im close to home but when your out and about and you loose a heel it does make going about your day that bit more difficult

Yeah it can be fun but embarrassing at the same time in equal measure especially if you have to walk on grass or something like that. I'm forever getting my stilettos stuck in grass and then slipping out of my shoes!