Hello from France !

Hi everybody, Here's a young Frenchy ! It's been a while since I read the forum and look at how you guys managed to wear HH at home or outside and, well, I think I could join some discutions maybe sometimes. I'm a young male in my early 20s and live in France (especially near to Germany) and wear Heels occasionally since my 12... as far as I remember. I only got 2 pairs for now, but I'm not very happy with these as one are to small for my feet and are painful after a few minutes walking in them, and the other are ballet boots... to large (lol) for my foot and, so, I can't walk in them, neither stand for a few seconds (and god! I'd like to :s). And while I'm here, I maybe don't have to create another thread for this : I'd like to go to Germany this WE and buy 1 or 2 pairs that fit better than my actual ones, but I don't know (and failed to find on the internet) where to find a Fetish Shop (or sex shop :s). If anyone has information to share on somewhere I can find such a shop, it would be cool ! I say Fetish shop because I'd like to purchase very high heel (6" if possible) :thumbsup: And I don't want to order on ebay or online, as I want to try them on before buying them ^^ Well... here I am :smile:

Hi PhoenixHH, and welcome here. About shops in Germany, I only know of shops in Hamburg and Berlin and I think they are a bit distance for you. You could try to contact Pata (another member here) as she lives somewhere in the Ruhr area I think, and that is a bit closer to France. Holland, and Amsterdam, might also be a possibility for you. Good luck in your heel hunting and please let us know what you end up with.

I'm happy to welcome another frenchie , like me ! When i've joined this forum i was wondering why there are so few french guys here , i still don't have the answer , that is why i'm happy to welcome you , it seems french guys are rare here . Hope you'll find the shoes you are looking for , then tell us about your german shopping experience .

Hi PhoenixHH. welcome to HHPlace:wave: If you know your size, why not just go to a regular shoe store and check out the styles they have on hand. If you see something you particularly like, ask the sales person if they have them in your size. Then, if you don't want to try them on to see if they actually fit, just buy them and try them on at home. If they don't fit, return to the shop and exchange them for another pair in your size. It's easy and I'm sure you will quickly discover that no one will really gives a darn if you try them on or are buying them for yourself.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thank you all. IBL70 > I think maybe it's because few frenchies are brave enough to try to participate in an english forum. The english is not easy to read on certain forums and the "english skill" of French people is... lol. I'm not a good writer but, at least, I can read (and understand) a certain level of "bad english". So I decided to try to participate, we'll see :smile: Maybe if we create a French forum over High Heel, we'd be surprised of how many people (especially females) would sign in and discuss the subject. About the "buying heels in a classic shoe store" stuff, I'm not sure to find the kind of shoes i'm looking for. And you know, I've had a bad experienced in a sexshop, so I don't really think that buying heels is "easier" in a sexshop than in a regular shoe store. It depends on the saleman and how he's fine with it. But I'm interessted in kinky shoes, with 6" heel... i mean, that's what I want to buy now, and I think I'll buy shoes with a lesser heel height another time.

You might be right about the language , i didn't realised it , it's true ,we, French people don't have a good school level in english , here i try to do my best and sometimes it takes me lot of minutes to write just a few words . It's good to know i'm not the only french guy having such a passion , i don't think we have a french forum about heels like this one , may be a few blogs but i don't know them . Maybe you have some nice french web address to recommend . Take care

Welcome to HHP. Feel free to ask questions and share your experiences in buying and wearing high heels. This is a very friendly site and we all share the enjoyment of high heels. Hope to hear more from you soon. Welcome again.

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the HH PLace. Don't worry about your English as you are coming over fine. Some of us that live in this country don't speak or write good English either. Your amoung friends. Viva La France. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!