Stiletto Sprint- Australia

In Sydney today, they had it' first ever Stiletto's Srpint/Race in the city of Syndey.... Had I known about it I would definitely hve gone down there to watch it (if not join in the fun :smile:.... Hope they have this on an annual basis and it would be interesting to see how many guys will use this as an excuse to wear a pair of Stilettos in public.... I'm sure I'l work towards it :thumbsup:

On the podium, the winner looked to be wearing fairly low heels .... Maybe there was no minimum height? [i'm thinking it might make a difference?]

Was a very interesting pair there, but image resolution prevents identification, sadly.

I think that there is a mention of them being 3-inch heels in the BBC article- not definitive by any means, but a suggestion that may have been the minimum height.

Bit of an unfair way to do it - a girl in front wins the race because- A. she had the minimum height heels on (2.75 ") when others were wearing 3"+ heels B. she had fairly stable T-strap shoes on when others were wearing slingbacks, strappy sandals and courts C. she was in the front line to start with!!! They should have had heats. Maybe 10 runners per race only. Can't wait for this to hit the UK though!

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Bit of an unfair way to do it -

The only really fair way to do this event is to issue identical running suites and shoes to each entry. Therefore, everyone is dressed alike, has the same shoes and can compete evenly in each event. :smile:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.