Ever thought about being a shoemaker?

HHfanatic

Many times I have been thinking..Why did you not become a shoemaker. Well, its not to late...but I`m doubtful it will ever happend. I think I was afraid to loose the interest of heels if I were in the shoe business. It never happend thow, the interest is still there..:-)

Yes - kind of I would like to be the one, who makes the "magic shoe last". High as ladder, comfortable as seal, no pain, no bunions. Loubutin, Blanik, Jimmy Choo would crawl to have my magic last. But anyway I think that best cobbler is a woman who wears high heels herself and know every tricks to make shoes/boot more stable and comfort.

I thought about that as a second profession/career over the last while. But I think I would rather be the designer and test driver for a known company. That way you get all the wear and tear plus collaborating with other shoeaholics in places like Milan, Paris, London and New York. That is assumming they feel the same way I do about boots/shoes. The idea is to travel and wear boots/shoes all the time. Ah yes its a dream perhaps........ Mtnsofheels