International Source for Larger Size Payless Shoes

gwl1

I recently learned of an Ebay reseller who specializes in larger size Payless shoes (11, 12, and 13). You can find her by going to Ebay and clicking on Advanced Search. Insert "Rolandah" in the seller box and your size (11, 12, or 13) in the title box, and you'll see all the shoes she has on auction in that size. Most are current styles, but some are discontinued. Her prices are slightly higher than on the Payless site, BUT she doesn't charge sales tax and she will be glad to ship to international destinations. She is also glad to get specific Payless shoes for you in any size and ship them to you, for a small fee. She takes PayPal. So if you live outside the US and find some nice Payless styles you would like, get on Ebay, get them through her, or ask her to find them if she doesn't already have them. She is a very honest person and I have actually met her in person. I recommend her services highly. GWL

She lives in St. Louis and I was going there recently on business, so I emailed ahead and arranged to meet her. She is a very nice person and a smart business woman to find a niche like this. As long as Payless won't ship internationally, she's got it made. Besides having an excellent inventory, she is a good communicator by email. I was very impressed and give her an strong endorsement. The HH community needs a lot more open-minded and service-oriented people like her! I feel very confident doing business with her in the future and highly recommmend her if you can't or don't want to shop in a Payless store, and especially if you live outside the US. GWL

Rolandah gave me permission to post her email address, so if you want to write to her and ask for a specific Payless shoe in whatever size and color you want, she can quote you a price. You can email her at: Rolandah(at)yahoo.com (substitute the "at" sign of course). Good luck and when you have success in working with her, post it on the forum for others to know. GWL