Blogging sites

Well, I've been browsing the web for a good blog site. You know, to blog about everything heels, about my ventures out in public, AND the heels I hope/dream/think to have. I've look at some interesting choices, those including Xanga (which I'm a part of currently), Blogger, and WordPress, but I don't know which would be the simpliest and easiest to get accustomed to. I mean, Xanga'a not bad and I'm use to it, easy to use nonetheless, but I think It's more of an...opinion-centered site than for blogging, with only a small percent of people who do blog about their life issues or other things. So I struck them out immediately. Now, I'm attempting to try WordPress, but installing what's needed is a complicated procedure all its own, no matter if they say it's a 5-minute process or 2 seconds. Still hard as ever to figure out o.o; So, with all of that said, does anyone know of a good, easy-to-use site that I could probably use for months and years to come? Blogger looked cool, and so did WordPress. If anyone could help me with one of the two, that'd be appreciated. :smile:

Formally "HHDude"

I use Wordpress a lot, installed from Cpanel hosting. It's easy to use, and not difficult to install. Blogger is also ok. PM me and let me know what help you need, and I'll do my best to help.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Well, I've been browsing the web for a good blog site. You know, to blog about everything heels, about my ventures out in public, AND the heels I hope/dream/think to have.

So, with all of that said, does anyone know of a good, easy-to-use site that I could probably use for months and years to come? Blogger looked cool, and so did WordPress. If anyone could help me with one of the two, that'd be appreciated. :smile:

Seems you have one right here. In that new thread:

"The Adventures of HHDude"

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Me, I use MySpace for all my blogging. It's just easy for me because it keeps everything in one place (friends, photos, blogs, etc.). That said however, most of my friends use Blogger. I have a few very "nontechnical" friends who swear it's the easiest thing they've ever used. I've not checked it out because I have a somewhat addictive personality and would end up with 10 blogs. LOL!