Making a clean breast of fashion.....?

jim

I think most men would be the same if they woke up in the morning and found a pair of Double-D's on their chests. :lol: First, there'd be the initial shock of "Oh, my god! How did these get here?" and "What am I going to do now?" then their last question will be answered when they grab them. :) Never leave the house, I doubt they'd leave the bedroom! :(

Not every male has a breast fetish... I can take or leave them--they make up only part of the whole picture, which is what turns me--the whole package! Scenes such as Elizibeth Hurly in Serving Sara where the motel clerk gives them a free room just for a flash of her boobs have never made much sense to me--I would've said "BFD", or words to that effect. :lol:

And if I had a pair of my own? I guess I'd wander down to the local bra shop and ask if I could try a few on!!! After that I'd get back to studying and working, and hoping no one notices--fat chance of that, unless as you say all the men in the world suddenly woke up with them one day...

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

-Sigh, here goes again... Getting auto-logged out while the browser window still state that you *can* post etc in this forum... PHP (Please Have a look at usenet... -Please...) What I have to say about (female) breasts, and other parts of their bodies, is that IMHO a *woman* should have (be entitled to) some sort of detectable outgrowth in the breast area, and as well a more rounded hip than the average man. -I do not care the least for "water-melon" silicon boobs, or whatever, but I pity a grown woman who have her ribs showing where the breasts should have appeared. WARNING NAUGHTY PART!!! I enjoy being able to cup my hands around a female breast when I am involved with this specific woman. I do not want them to be nonexistent (-This would still not make me avoid her if her other qualities were enough desirable!!!!!), but I also *do not* feel joyful if I would have to decide which part of the "knee-reaching boobs have been least attended to. So, in short; -My personal preference are females with breasts that my (admittedly longfingered (in the anatomical way)) hands can cover and caress without thinking about forgotten areas. I know I am not in Hyde Park's Speakers Corner, but announce anyhow that I have gotten off my chest ( :lol: ) my point of view. TallSwede

Breasts are for women. As for their size, although nicely proportioned women - breasts, hips, waste and legs - tend to deliver the ideal silhouette. I've always thought that anything over a mouthful was a waste.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

When I worked at one company, we reckoned that breasts should be sized in the standard unit of BSH, or British Standard Handful. The ideal size, of course, being around 1 BSH each :lol: (I'm *so* going to get slapped for this :( )

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

would that be a male BSH or female BSH? anyone want to give a size on BSH? :lol: I just thought about how big they'd be if a BSH was the size of my grandad's hand. He could hold a rugby ball end on between his thumb and forefinger :( EE's anyone?

would that be a male BSH or female BSH?

anyone want to give a size on BSH?

:lol: I just thought about how big they'd be if a BSH was the size of my grandad's hand. He could hold a rugby ball end on between his thumb and forefinger :) EE's anyone?

Francis!

Of course, the beauty of it is that there's no standard, so you have to keep taking measurements :(

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Bubba136, I think that you have to try explain these following quoted lines to my thick head: "Breasts are for women. As for their size, although nicely proportioned women - breasts, hips, waste and legs - tend to deliver the ideal silhouette I've always thought that anything over a mouthful was a waste." -A mouthful of what and/or which would be the waste? TallSwede :lol:

As a way of clarifying my comments, I've edited my post to include a period (.) after the word "silhouette." Really, must I comment further? You could always use your imagination. (watste = wastful) :lol:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

If I this time manage better to understand your point, it seems like we are both having similar thoughts about what is desirable when trying to find a female that inspires you. -Then comes the problem of making *them* interested in reverse... :lol: I also (I suppose you meant this too) find women with "Dolly Parton" boobs to be pathetic (like M J with his rotted away nose). TallSwede