Guess what?

I'm new here! Hello to you all and I'm quite glad I found this site too. I love seeing woman in high heels, for most likely, many of the same reasons as the rest of you do. I also love wearing high heeled boots. I've had a love for boots since a young age and it often made me feel dirty, like there was something wrong with me. Things weren't helped either by having a mother who allowed me to wear her boots and then told me I'm not allowed to. No hard feelings aginst my mother though, just thought I'd mention it. I still feel a bit weird because I'm not a small guy (5ft8 - which is not that big either), work in construction and have a fairly athletic build. I still play a lot of sport and enjoy trying new sports. Guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm quite male and straight and sometimes struggle to understand why I have this STRONG urge to wear womans boots. I do it all the same though because it feels good and I like it but sometimes.......not? I currently have: 1 pair of 4" hhboots; 3 pairs of 5" hhboots and 1 pair of 6"hhboots. I have one pair of 5" thboots which I wear the most. I have been out in public a few times in my boots but not nearly on the same scale as some of the people on here, and I look forward to sharing my little stories here at some point. Thanks eveyone.

Greetings Beigeboots! Yup we are all cut from the same fabric, we like the heels, on boots and shoes that we like to wear. You are normal, just as we are. It is the others that think it is wrong or weird to wear High Heels who are abnormal. Welcome to HHplace, our safe place. Mtns of heels

Hi there and thanks highestheels. Glad to hear from people like you and everyone else too. Great boots man, if i see correctly, I think I've got similar ones in black. Pleaser's are they? Awesome to look at and quite comfortable too, i find. Again, thanks for the kind words.

Welcome Beigeboots; First of all there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. We all have had those feelings at some point in our lives. We all here have also discovered that there is nothing wrong with being your self and enjoying what we love, HEELS. After all, its only shoes, isn't it? It's been said over and over that women have robbed our closets for years now so what is wrong with us robbing there's for a change? Glad to have you aboard mate! :smile:

real men wear heels

You are amongst friends here, some will feel exactly the same as you. You are not alone. the more time you spend here, the lest weird you will feel. Lots of members here have tried to explain why we feel the way we do about heels/boots/shoes, you might not even know when it started or why. I am glad you found us. this place made me a lot more comfortable with myself. Welcome along.

The angels have the phonebox.

Hi new member Beigeboots, Welcome to HHPlace and I hope you have a great time here. There is perfectly nothing wrong with men liking high heels. According to history, in the days of the Renaissance, men wore high heels. King Louis XIV wore high heels of which were beautifully decorate with war scenes and some were even 5 inches tall. Fast forward to nowadays when Cowboy boots and 80's platforms arrived - the heels on them are much taller than trainers and people have no complaints about them so why should people be complaining about guys in high heels and boots. My answer is just that people perspectives nowadays are just shallow, they conform to peer pressure and latest designer trends rather than seeing things from another perspective and being more individual and unique. Afterall who said high heels were only just restricted to women fashion only? Anyway welcome again! H20_Designs

Welcome Beigeboots to HHP. I am 5'9" tall and love wearing 5" or higher stiletto high heels every day. I've enjoyed wearing high heels for years and understand your feelings and comment. When I first joined, I could not believe all of the men throughout the world that loved to wear high heels. This is a great forum to share your thoughts, feelings, and even photos. Hope to hear more from you soon. Welcome again.