Tattoos and Piercings

Trinity

Bit harsh Tech!

This is just plain common decency, do you find common decency and respect for others a "bit harsh"?

Put yourself in somebody else's shoes who might have family/friends find/read whats on their computer? Sometimes people can provide toooo much information.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 1 month later...

i love both tattoos and piercings, they are quite addicting once you start. i have tongue, labret, belly button (i am allowing to it close so i can get surface piercings in the design of a star all the way around it though) and one nipple the other closed after surgery ;) as for tattoos i have 4, all but one can be hidden with professional clothing and the one that cannot is a tribute to my grandparents and is on my inner left wrist.

Adictedfashn:-) I have nothing against people who have piercings or tattoos as it is their body to do what they feel they must do with it. It's just not for me. I have enough scars just from banging through life as it is. TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 3 weeks later...

It was in the first years of high school that I became interested in navel piercings. If performed well the persons sporting them radiated a sense of confidence and dare I say sexiness.

The problem here is that I am male, and raised in an old fashioned family there were specific limits to what one can do.

When I asked people what they thought of men with pierced navels the answer was mostly that they must be gay. To be honest I never understood why some things should be limited to 1 gender only. Truly the mental image of a fat hairy man wearing a navel ring, skirt and heels makes me shiver, but the same counts for women as well.

Last week I walked to a clean piercing shop and talked what I wanted. She liked the idea and we talked about how rare it is for a man to have his navel pierced, I was the first for her.

The piercing itself was uneventful, it did hurt, but the pain wasn't the dominant sensation. After that the jewelry was inserted (I chose a 12 mm curved barbell with a deep blue gem) and the top ball screwed on.

From that moment the pain was completely gone. Checking out my new jewelry in the mirror I was surprised to see that it looked better on me than I expected.

Now I am in the healing process and so far no problems. I don't even feel it so I am only reminded of my new addition when I accidentally touch it or when I bathe.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont do tattoos, and am careful where i will pierce. i dont see a prob with people talking bout where theyve had pierced, family members of mine have done so all over. to me, this is a fun site, bohemian, not full of dignity police... if u dont like it, skip to the next topic pls...

lol since my original post back in November 2008 I have had both ears and my navel pierced. Still won't be getting a tattoo though.

eventually I would like to do my navel. I have a few questions.

1) did it hurt having your navel done? (scale of 1 to 10)

2) what kind of comments have you received from others as not many guys have it done?

3) Pics of your piercing would be nice if u have any.

Thanx!

2) what kind of comments have you received from others as not many guys have it done?

Thanx!

To answer:

1. didn't hurt that much, similar to getting an injection (2 on the pain scale?).

2. haven't had any comments yet but who cares what others think.

3. see attached picture (plain curved barbell to start with)

post-10791-133522890491_thumb.jpg

Thanx!

1) I would say about 2

2) None yet, because I don't really like to show my belly just because I got it pierced. I do have it exposed when riding my bike to and back from work to allow it to get some fresh air.

3)

post-10658-13352289048_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a huge fan of both tattoos and piercings on both males and females. :) When it comes to piercings I just got one, a conch in my right ear. I used to have my nose pierced before but I had to get it out.. For now my body's marked with 4 tattoos: neck, belly, leg and pubic area.

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been considering having a nipple pierced. I am somewhat reluctant to do it. Anyone that had it done want to comment? I have not talked to any men about it yet but a couple of women have told me they they were apprensive at first but after having it done were glad to have the piercing done.

I have both my nipples pierced. Initially apprehensive but found it was no big deal really - just a quick sharp jab and over with. Aftercare though is very important, keeping things nice and clean, and they took quite a while to heal completely. Go for it.

Well so far I have both ears done, one diamond on each ear. I have thought about a navel, good to see other guys getting them too! I did not think many guys would be into doing the navel, maybe I will this spring.... Mtnsofheels

Well so far I have both ears done, one diamond on each ear. I have thought about a navel, good to see other guys getting them too! I did not think many guys would be into doing the navel, maybe I will this spring....

Mtnsofheels

i say go for it!!

i dont know where the notion that men cant have a navel ring came from

if guys can wear heels......skirts.....get their nails done......why cant they have a navel ring?

• 2 months later...

I have been considering having a nipple pierced. I am somewhat reluctant to do it. Anyone that had it done want to comment? I have not talked to any men about it yet but a couple of women have told me they they were apprensive at first but after having it done were glad to have the piercing done.

I have both my nipples pierced, when you first get them pierced it is painful but once they have healed they feel great. Go for it.

I also have four tattoos, I took a long time to think about each design I would go for (6-12mths) so no regrets.

I would love more piercings but live in a small village where everybody knows everyone else so am unsure about reactions.

• 3 weeks later...

i have a few piercings

4 in each lobe.....2 in the left cart......1 in the right and an industrial on each side

navel top and bottom

tongue......both nipples and septum

now have both tragus done as well

• 3 weeks later...

No tattoos, and I don't see that happening. I had both of my ears pierced about a month and a half ago, and very happy with them. I have some small hoops, a small pair of CZ studs, a medium sized pair of square CZ studs, and I just picked up a set of barbells. Been pretty happy with all of them, and responses have all been positive. My friends have given good replies, and think they look cool on me. Folks at work have either been indifferent, or if they notice they approve.:)

I have several ear piercings and both nipples pierced. I hav been thinking about a tatoo for years but have yet too muster the courage. I have recently thought about having my wifes name tatood on my left shoulder and them my future childrens on my right. Almost there.

• 1 year later...

now have both tragus done as well

even though this post is a bit overdue and outdated......i now have 5 in each lobe.......plus ive added 2 more in my tongue (off center next to my original)

considering getting additional lobe piercings.......eyebrow.....or finally getting my lip pierced

I had my traguses done a couple of years ago, and recently got my septum done. I also have a nostril stud. Along with two rings in each ear the traguses I am happy to leave in for work meetings, but the others are stripped out. Never had any adverse comments.

I had my traguses done a couple of years ago, and recently got my septum done. I also have a nostril stud. Along with two rings in each ear the traguses I am happy to leave in for work meetings, but the others are stripped out. Never had any adverse comments.

my septum is probably the favorite of all my piercings..........i got it done 1st weekend in october in 2008......so its been almost 3 years exactly

ive always liked the pierced tragus look........my only regret is not getting mine done sooner

never actually did get a nostril piercing........but it is something i am also going to consider

also thinking about buying a piercing kit and doing the next few by myself

my septum is probably the favorite of all my piercings..........i got it done 1st weekend in october in 2008......so its been almost 3 years exactly

ive always liked the pierced tragus look........my only regret is not getting mine done sooner

never actually did get a nostril piercing........but it is something i am also going to consider

also thinking about buying a piercing kit and doing the next few by myself

i actually did wind up buying piercing supplies from www.painfulpleasures.com

and i just did both nostrils