Tattoos and Piercings

Trinity

This i have always believed is a most interesting subject, and certainly lets you find out more about each other. I believe it to fall in the Fetish things category, and hope people see it as an interesting thread. So what Tattoos do people have if any, or are you tempted to get? and the same for piercings? For me i dont as yet have a tattoo, but i will be getting one, maybe a pink ribbon bow on my pubic area. That is very tempting. I also have 4 piercings, how about everyone else?

I don't have any - there are lots of more important things to spend money on. Yet, I like piercings / tattoos on others [it's a little fetish of mine :)] and eventually I'll have some of them. As for a tattoo, I'd go for something technical / industrial, or a band logo [Einsturzende Neubauten, perhaps].

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

both earlobes pierced twice, navel pierced, and soon to get a tattoo, when I can find the right template font!! I am going to have the words "NO FEAR" between my shoulder blades, in the same font that Indian Motorcycles used to use :smile:

Jimmy Buffett wrote a song about this. It's called, "A perminent reminder of a temporary feeling." I feel pretty much the same, and while I have to admit that I find some piercings and tattoos sexy and erotic on younger women, I tend to ask myself, 'what will that look like in 30 years or so?' What ever floats your boat, but not for me.

Thighbooter, i have to say i really used to think that way too, but i guess i look at things a bit differently now and think i should live for now, and enjoy this moment. That is not to say i am right, probably the opposite, but its my take on things

Have both nipples pierced and a few tattoos but all that are not in view in a business situation (upper arms, lower leg, and buttock). Didn't get my first till I'd passed 40 then thought what the hell.......:smile:

• 2 weeks later...

I've known people who've been tattooed that later said they wish they had not had it done. Permanent is a word that has extra meaning here. Piercings aren't permanent like tattoos are, but is still something that ought to be done only after considerable thought. As for myself, I really don't care for either, but as someone has said--to each their own.

• 1 month later...

I have not really got into all the piercings and stuff and only have each my ears pierced twice. I do have a tattoo....only once and got it my freshman year in college a few years ago. I ended up getting the ...as you may call it...the 'tramp stamp'...bottom of my back, just above my butt. I got a small wide tribal-type design with a heart in the middle. Sounds crazy, but it came out really good....that's all.

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

Seems like more posts against then for, so I'll redress the balance a bit! I've two upper arm sleeve tattoos, each of a different tribal design. No one has to see them unless I choose, as they are covered by shirt sleeves. If you start on piercings they can be pretty addictive; I've got tongue, nipples,navel, PA, labret and more. Plus ear lobes stretched up to 20mm, and various plugs to go in them. There are a few places the holes won't heal up completely with jewellery removed, like the PA and stretched ear-lobes, but most will, leaving at most a tiny indent in the skin.

both earlobes pierced twice, navel pierced, and soon to get a tattoo, when I can find the right template font!!

I am going to have the words "NO FEAR" between my shoulder blades, in the same font that Indian Motorcycles used to use :winkiss:

Any luck with the font? I might be of some help if you can show me "the same font that Indian Motorcycles used".

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4 tattoos, currently just my ears pierced, have had a number of other things pierced in the past and once things are a little more stable in my life i plan in getting a lot of my old piercings redone.

life is short, heels are high, live it up!

she didn't respond in the most enthusiastic of ways, which I suppose is fair enough.

Do you not think this is "too much information"?

If your GF wasnt "enthusiastic" about it, what made you think complete strangers will be?

What you do with your private's, really should be private... ;)

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Tech Probably because the thread is about peoples Tattoos and Piercings and the fact that Trinity's email does state; "This i have always believed is a most interesting subject, and certainly lets you find out more about each other. I believe it to fall in the Fetish things category, and hope people see it as an interesting thread." Seemingly other people are interested...........I agree with Trinity's assertion that knowing about peoples other "kinks" is interesting. Some people are turned on by such piercings, in both the mind and physically Sorry for the offence. I will amend the comment if it is felt too risqué. Big D

Tech

Probably because the thread is about peoples Tattoos and Piercings and the fact that Trinity's email does state;

"This i have always believed is a most interesting subject, and certainly lets you find out more about each other. I believe it to fall in the Fetish things category, and hope people see it as an interesting thread."

Seemingly other people are interested...........I agree with Trinity's assertion that knowing about peoples other "kinks" is interesting.

Some people are turned on by such piercings, in both the mind and physically

Sorry for the offence. I will amend the comment if it is felt too risqué.

Big D

There is a big difference between knowing somebodies kinks and actually telling the world publicly that you have some in your private regions.

Simple rule here is, if you wouldnt announce it or show it in public, then dont do it here either. Just have some respect for other people privacy, and keep in mind that what you post here is also visible by other members friends/family who may read what they have been reading online.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!