lifeguard heels :)

stellah

My goodness. Do you think that Jesus had a pair of those and that is how he managed to walk on water? :lol:

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

Forgive me for being cynical, but I could see those floating, as the rest of a person pointed straight down in the water. Step in, and suddenly, plunge down into the water. The wonderful cork of the shoes causes one's legs to be pulled, and the body spins 180 degrees. I am sure it would be a funny sight. Somehow I don't think it would work that way. :lol: heehee

I wonder if you could install some blinking lights on those corks? You know, like the one you can already can get in clear plats? So you could be found at night? :lol:

Forgive me for being cynical, but I could see those floating, as the rest of a person pointed straight down in the water.

Step in, and suddenly, plunge down into the water. The wonderful cork of the shoes causes one's legs to be pulled, and the body spins 180 degrees. I am sure it would be a funny sight.

Somehow I don't think it would work that way. :(

heehee

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Right now there's about a couple dozen bottles of fine wine that could use all that cork! :-D

I'm going to have to disagree with you there, JeffB. The best thing to do with bottles of wine is to remove the corks. Then pour into glasses, and check the quality of the wine. Sometimes, I find, you need a second opinon. And possibly a third. And so on. This works for me until somewhere near the end of the night, when I tend to have a 'thud' opinion, as I fall over :lol: .

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

YamYam Said: The best thing to do with bottles of wine is to remove the corks.

YamYam nailed it. The best things to do with corks in wine bottle is to remove the corks and :drinking:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Maybe the person who, at the time of making those shoes, was a heavy wine drinker :drinking: :drinking: and was trying to hide the fact by using the evidence in a creative manner but, with all that wine started seeing double :D:D and only realised their error :( once they had sobered up :sleeping: :lol::):o:lol:

Let calm be widespread

This works for me until somewhere near the end of the night, when I tend to have a 'thud' opinion, as I fall over :lol: .

I think it would happen far sooner than that if you were wearing THOSE platforms! :rofl:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Likewise ! I could envisage being the wrong way up quite easily in those on dry land, let alone in water. But they do look good. Biggest platform I have yet worn for any time is about 1.5" with a 5" heel. A very interesting challenge on stairs, I found initially, but having worn them for a good night out clubbing, I then tripped up the stairs after taking them off. Ho hum .....

After a night of clubbing me thinks your trip was due not to the lack of shoes but a bit too much of the old :drinking: :lol:

Let calm be widespread