my new louboutins!

bladerunner

so am I:smile: (womens size 9) I must be very lucky indeed, I never need to worry that much about whether the footwear in question will fit me (in almost all cases they do, quite well in fact)

• 3 weeks later...

so am I:smile: (womens size 9) I must be very lucky indeed, I never need to worry that much about whether the footwear in question will fit me (in almost all cases they do, quite well in fact)

Hey, a fellow OC'er. And yes, I hate you for having small feet.

cost....................£260

:smile:

and there was me earlier today talking myself out of buying a £5 pair of Mary Janes in New Look!!!

Nice shoes though. They are sure to get you noticed too!

Always High-Heel Responsibly

they are a 40.5

cost....................£260

originally £400.00 plus

brand new as well!

If that's in Euros, then the cost in dollars for those shoes is just south of $369.00. In a word----OUCH!!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Does anyone have any experience with Parada Shoes? I saw a great pair of Parada's on sale today at an extremely good price but didn't have the time to do more than ask if they had them in a larger size....(they didn't....last pair in stock sort of thing). I was thinking of returning to the store in the next couple of days, or as soon as I can, and if they were still there, trying them on and buying them if they fit. However, I would like to know beforehand how their size ran. Are they true to marked size or do they run slightly smaller? I hope someone can give me a clue.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.