Patience on eBay pays off

ShockQueen

I just snagged these beauties off of eBay this morning, beating out my competition by $.01, but it was worth getting up early for. I guess some people just put in their bid and then go off to work or whatever, so if you reeeeally want something, it's worth waiting for if you can.

Since good 13-14 heels are hard to find on eBay that don't look like CFM pumps & boots, the rare ones are just that much more desirable. I'll have an update once they arrive in the mail.

post-29-133522865733_thumb.jpg

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I just snagged these beauties off of eBay this morning, beating out my competition by $.01, but it was worth getting up early for. I guess some people just put in their bid and then go off to work or whatever, so if you reeeeally want something, it's worth waiting for if you can.

Since good 13-14 heels are hard to find on eBay that don't look like CFM pumps & boots, the rare ones are just that much more desirable. I'll have an update once they arrive in the mail.

What's "CFM"?

I never bought shoes from Ebay, but I usually watch an item until the last minute and place a bid probably 30s before bidding ends. That's usually the best chance to get an item, though someone else might have the same idea. If you really want it, put your bid significantly higher than the last bid, you will not pay the whole price as far as I remember but will win the item.

Hi Andi! If I do, I surely will, but I definitely will be giving them a fair workout in the meantime :-) Might be some time before I tire of them, as they look awesome.

SQ: An interesting style. Interesting indeed. What attracted you to those shoes? Inquiring minds wanna know!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I just like styles that don't scream "hooker shoes" all the time - they're a bit unusual, and I like the moderate heel height. I searched on zappos.com, and they have more styles by the "Annie" brand, but nothing in 13W (or 13WW) - so I'm thinking this seller got a lucky break by finding some, because the same seller has 2 more pairs by the same brand for sale now on eBay too - may be worth checking into, since I got mine :-) The seller will be shipping by priority mail, so they'll be here next week - will have an update once I have them on.

Nice on SQ - looks like your cup of tea. :smile: I agree with Mr. X's comment though... already you have half of an idea of what I like hehe. And it's always fantastic to win an aution by 1p/1c isn't it... I did the same thing lately on a game on eBay!

I just got them in the mail this morning, so of course I had to slip them on! OH MY GAWD how comfy and stylin! I love the way they feel, and they go so well with my flare jeans! Definitely another favourite!

I've already worn them all over town the past couple of days, and they really wear well! Definitely another fave pair for my collection. I've paired them with my flare jeans, and they show the perfect amount - full heel in view to boot!