Howdy from South of Houston, Texas

Hello to All, Greetings from Texas. I'm 47, and I have been wearing heels for 20 years. I prefer boots with 5 - 6 inch stilettos. What can I say... I have worn my boots in public a few times, but Texas is not real open minded in these things. Look forward to chatting. Bootlover

Hi Bootlover:wave: Welcome! Glad you joined us. I'm sure that we're all looking foreard to reading about your experiences. So, don't be a stranger. Post often:thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Welcome to ya Bootlover. Unless I'm reading too much into it... Thought being Texas or even your neighboring Southern states, with all the (COW) Boys and Girls and even worn with Suits as well as Daisy Dukes, you'd think Boots of any kind on anybody anywhere would be so STATUS QUO with nobody ever "batting an eye" as that old saying goes.

Boots Rock!!!!

• 1 month later...

Welcome to HHP. I live in the midwest where some might not always be open minded to seeing a man wearing high heeels. But I do wear high heels (mosting 5" stiletto high heels) in public, and most of the response has been positive. Hope to hear more from you soon and welcome agin.