now that's someone who can walk in ballet boots!

heelma

She is rather new at ballets and she has realy improved her walking from the first videos she did. Very nice choice of out fit as well works great with her ballets. It is Dynomite that more people are enjoying ballet boots in a public forum and sharing their experiences. Dr Who 3

She is quite good as far as recognizable at those clips, and I am sure she has also the potential to improve her walking. But what I really love about her is that it seems to be her own pleasure to do that. There are alot of people who can walk ballet heels more or less nice - especially sportive women :smile:. I think we did not see as many earlier as everything was coming mostly from hardcore fetish/bdsm scene. If there is no (sexual) pressure behind of it, girls are very interested - the sportive challenge, the fascination of the crazy shoe.... and if not making some big mistakes from very beginning, they do really enjoy it. the rest is a question of reasonable (!!!! - this has nothing to do with all those things which are told in bdsm stories) practice. I have made several visually documented *diaries* about that so if somebody is interested I might show some here too.

with posting clips it might last a little bit but here http://www.fevision.com/galeries/galerie1.htm

e. g. some pictures I took from miss shadow, a latex addicted girl. I usually would not do that extreme fetish stuff (latex catsuit + masks), but she is real and this is her way, so I think this fits also here in fetish area quite well. She does not wear high heels very often, neither very high but she is very sportive and she was so curious about ballets *smile*.

she has shoesize eu 36 (US 6? )so as she tried on my ballets (shoesize eu 40, US 9 :smile: ) she got thick wollsocks for it.

she could stand up quite well, nearly straightening her knees, walk with those only when supported, but just think about the size difference.

so here this was her first time to put ballets on and I guess she got infected LOL

some days later she bought ballet heels in her size - also gel pads from a ballet-store and of course walking was easier then... LOL she did even take them with her as she went on holidays in spain some weeks later *smile* (not sure, but there were even some pictures of her on her ballets at a cafe there on holidays on her site too : www.miss-shadow.de )

• 3 weeks later...