Accidental member...

Hey, I found this forum whilst searching for shoes for my partner to wear for a fancy dress costume. He is dressing as a satyr and we're looking for cloven hoof shoes. The pony shoe site came up in the Google search. Those shoes are awesome. We thought of spraying a pair of Nike Rifts (eco issue!) or wearing dark thong sandals with beige sock stitched in. Anyone know of anywhere I can get hoof shoes? I am into shoes in a big way, especially boots, don't own loads, but love and enjoy wearing those that I do. Satyr loves them too. Looking forward to being part of this forum, not like any other :o Lizziepopsickle

Hi Lizzie, Greetings from another who fell in here while shopping. That was ages ago now and I still like to drop in and visit from time to time. It's an unusual but mostly boring place with ocassionally fascinating insights.

Hey Lizzie I too love ponyboots, look under the ultra high heels and fetish link to find more ponyboot threads, also drop me a PM and we can chat further, there are various types of pony boots, i have a pair myself. i look forward to hearing back

Welcome Lizzie. Amanda calls us boring. Perhaps we are:sad: However, we're very, very loving and lovable. :o Hope you enjoy your experience here with us. :-?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

It's really amazing how much Amanda likes to hang out with us "boring" folks here.

It's really amazing how people take what others write here! She wrote "it's a mostly boring place", not "it's mostly boring members here". That's a difference!

I also think that it gets old here after a while, for girls probably faster than for guys. There's only so much you can talk about this topic. That doesn't mean that it's bad here, but it's just not as interesting as things keep repeating themselves here.

Greetings and hi to you Lizziepops. Welcome to HH Place. I have a pair of clove and hoof boots which were produced by company called Fluevog shoes and boots in Vancouver BC. The boots are called Grand National Boots and come in Red and Black with a 5" heel a side lacing profile. A couple of years ago they were available in a knee high and mid calf heights . These boots are really awesome but I think they might be harder to find now as they have been produced twice and come and go with the demand over the years. They are made in Portugal and are high quality items. You could call them or e-mail them and ask where you might get the Grand Nationals. I saw them on the web page I think in Nov. You might be able search some out on the web as well. Hope you can find these boots! Sorry I do not have a photo right now of them to show, will have some soon though! Mtns of heels

Hey, thank you for all the welcome message and to anyone who has given helpful information. I'll be sure to look it all up; thank you again. Will be on sporadically as got lots going on, but just LOVE the fact there is a forum specifically for heels :smile: Lizziepopsickle

• 1 month later...

Hi Shrimper,

I don't think they're pony boots. I've seen some posts on the web over the last several months about a new style of "heelless" shoes. They seem to fit the description. While they do sort-of resemble hooves, looking closely, I can see that they're not.

I saw her pics posted yesterday and was amazed that she could even walk in them.

HHLover

Hey Lizzie, there's pictures floating around the web now of Victoria Beckham in some pony boots. Maybe that's the style you want.