What about if I die?

HHfanatic

My mom always told me to wear clean underwear, just incase I end up in an accident and they have to take my clothes of.

Some years back i was thinking, what about I end up in an accident and I die, and my folks has to go through my belongings...

Not that I have to worry then, but I beleave some are up for a surprice.. :-)

Sheezh, what a topic.

Down through the pages of history there have been several verifiable incidents of women who have died in men's clothing. On at least one occasion one was an army medical officer who actually fought several duals over insults about her sexuality. So if one dies while "cross-dressed" that would seem to be the ultimate act of having one's cover blown.

On the other hand, what does it really matter? If you are really all that concerned about what others think of your wearing: heels, hose, earrings, skirts, dresses, whatever - you wouldn't be doing it and neither would you be here on this forum.

Then there's the practicality of matters. For one thing, you can pretty well bet anything you own that the folks in the ER of any major hospital in any major city in the world have already seen it all. You would have to "kick the bucket" revealing yourself as one of the "Terminators" to even raise an eyebrow in most hospital ERs. Furthermore, there's the matter of rigor-mortis which sets in within a matter of hours after you croak. For this reason alone most burial outfits don't even have a back to them. That way the undertaker can get the "stiff" into their burial clothes without having to break bones. I wouldn't even care to guess at how many people are buried without shoes or hose; and of course, there's no need whatsoever to worry about any of those things if one is to be cremated or buried at sea.

So the question really boils-down to: 1) What will my family and friends think?

2) What will the hospital staff and other strangers think? 3) What will God think?

Once again, what the hospital staff and other strangers think is probably of no real concern to you, and if what yer family and friends think is all that important then you probably wouldn't be wearing heels now. As for what God thinks, Jesus Christ said that our life consists of more than food and rainment, so that should settle that. As for driving in heels, I have done it, but I really don't recommend it. These days I'm having enough trouble controling a car under any circumstances.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

took my time visiting this topic, and I'm only going by the first post for my responce... I used to have a deal with a friend.. left him $5 to get 2 gal of gas and some matches so he could torch my place, not leaving my odd stuff for family to go through. Well.. he passed away first. Now, well, I have too much odd stuff to hide, but I doubt anyone would be -that- surprised. I try to keep my odd side to myself around friends, not to hide from parents or my brother, but to keep from exposing this side to the children in my family. *shrug* If both myself and my boyfriend pass away the problem isnt mine to worry about, but I also try not to live my life to others expectations.. at least on my own time.

(formerly known as "JimC")

I left europe about 8 months ago and left all my stuff at a friend back there. So in that case I`m safe. Now I live permanent at the Philippines and have started all over again with a new collection...but it will only be my lady that will open my stuff if I leave this place and my folks will never find out what a werdo of a son they had.. :o

Soulmate would go through my collection and nick a couple of pairs, then (knowing her) sling out the rest... Maybe I should leave a line in my will to auctiion them with a link to hhp... Only uk size 6 or 7 should start watching.... Worst case instead would be my being in a smack up on the road when in heels (erm everyday) and the police / hospital saying are these yours, sir...

The sadest of all is to have never taken the opportunities while living. We live in a time where male heeling is emerging out of the closet and on to the streets. Accepting change is usually the hardest thing a society has to deal with, especially in the light that our heeling has been perceived. I'd like to think that I have contributed to some of the enlightenment when I choose to publicly wear my 4 to 5 inch high stiletto court shoes.

If the dust is all that we have to hope for, then why are we so timid in our approach to wearing heels in the time we have left. Give those who will continue to be in this life, a better understanding of who you are, so that they can live a richer life with more options to express their individualism. Show those who are narrow-minded how to catch the vision of what life is really about. Help make this world a place that can accept activities like male heeling in the perspective of it being an individual's right of choice. Let those who may have to deal with your passing a chance to understand the real you, so that their grief will be for the absence of one who lived life to its fullest and not for one living a life of secrecy and evasiveness.

For those who think in terms of an after-life, heeling is just as possible there. As I understand it, we will have all the faculties of our mortal body perfected. The knowledge we have achieved in this life will continue to be a part of our existence. Those who have mastered the craft of making high heels in this life will also be there, just like all the other people we have known. As a reference, the historically recorded meetings with those of another life dimension, like angels and heavenly personages, wore clothes. Perhaps it was for our benefit, but that is how they were perceived and therefore possible. So wearing high heels tends to also be an option. Have I restored any hope for those who believe in a post-existence? No need to fill the collection plate, just actively spread the joy of heeling. Again for those who choose to live in faith, death is merely a gate or step in our progression. Make the best of your life here, so that you can better cope with the challenges and opportunities later, while wearing your choice of heels, of course. That's right, you don't need my approval as to which pair to wear.

I can't help but wonder if putting a pair of my favorite heels in the casket with me would be beneficials for later. The pyramids were built for just such a purpose when the entombed were to be restored to life. Then again, the deterioration of the materials would probably render them useless, at least for wearing.

FastFreddie2,

I would kill for the shoes in your avatar!

My wife would clean things up. If we both go at the same time, I have a friend that could come sterilize things. Guess I should ask here, huh?

Cassie

Mine are not leather. [And still not sure they are keepers.]

Herself also has a PU pair, which she finds surprisingly comfortable. If I had known they were going to fit her feet sooooo well, I might have bought the leather ones. :smile:

I don't think I'd be too fussed if the folks found out after I was dead (if they were even still around...) but I reckon they'd be a tad confused. Apart from that, I'm not sure it would bother them too much, and I wouldn't care either as I'd be dead!

• 1 month later...

I don't think I'd be too fussed if the folks found out after I was dead (if they were even still around...) but I reckon they'd be a tad confused.

Apart from that, I'm not sure it would bother them too much, and I wouldn't care either as I'd be dead!

"Apart from that, I'm not sure it would bother them too much, and I wouldn't care either as I'd be dead!"

Yes, that says it all.

A few years agao, a friend of mine passed away. He never married and an kept to himself for the most part. When his family went through his things, they found out he was a cross dresser/female impersonator. They didn't know and I did not know. His partents contacted me and asked if I knew anything about this. I told them I didn't and I thought the world of him as my friend. The told me they were disappointed in him and I asked them why. I said your son was a good co-worker, a good friend, he was always nice to other people and they liked him, and he was a good son to them. And I said wheter anyone likes it or not, this is what he like to do and it made him happy. Accept him for who he was and cherish the memories.

My family knows about my heeling. They too will probably be shocked to see all of my high heels. But I hope they embrace the sentiment as I stated above.