A new girl in town .....

Well, I finally found the courage to register.

Sabine;

I'm surprised you hesitated registering earlier. Afterall, this forum here is anonymous so there should not have been any reason for that.

Since you are Dutch, does that mean you wear wooden high heels?

:lol:

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

Shy? We're not shy, we're playing in the forums, posting, debating, discussing, sometimes arguing... Join in! Just choose a place to start, and give us your opinion. All that matters is you take part in this place, and further the discussion. What you have to say is not as important as the fact that you are saying it. Just remember to play nice, and everything should be wonderful! :lol:

Everybody, do not be shy!

Just reply, I am waiting for you!

Surely to goodness, if you've had a look around here, you'd have noticed that there's a lot of bold discussion of topics. As Laurie says, we're not shy. OK, we can't all be goddesses (of course, I'm disqualified for one fairly major reason :lol::(:) ), but we're not shy.

Looking forward to seeing you join the fray!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Hi and welcome! And, I have a question. What is the proper pronunciation of Leyden (or Leiden?)? I have heard it pronounced Layden and L"eye"den. Stayed there once for several days while visiting Hoofddorp. Hard to get a well-done steak there, though.

Hello It's like lay-den. Not l-eye-den (laayden), that's how English natives may pronounce it, but it's not intended to be like that. The've plenty of good restaurants around there who know how to do a good steak. You just had bad luck :lol: Bert

What's all the fuss about?

Hi Sabine, Ditto everyone really, especially Laurie, Yamyam and Londonpaul. Have a great time discussing and posting I know I have I'm hooked too. Love Julietta xx

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"

• 4 weeks later...

Hello out there, I am new here and just found it recently. I am just a girl that loves wearing heels, always stilletos and usually everyday. I am 20 years old I love 4 or 5 in sandals, pumps, plats and mules, pretty much anything high and with a stilleto. I'm just trying to figure out everything here and I do not know how change the avator, since I really do not like comfy loafers, actually on my boyfriend yes but not on me!!!!! Jennifer

Hello newcomers Suzy and Jennifer;

Here is some basic information about the pictures of shoes you see for each message.

You'll notice that beneath your name a rank will appear. New people start off as "Comfy loafers". After 25 posts you'll be upgraded to "2 inch cowboys", and so on up until 500 posts when you'll be wearing "Debbie's 6" Oxfords". No spamming of blank posts or rubbish is allowed to increase your grade. If the admin notices that happening, you'll be reduced to comfy loafers again

Here is the full scheme:

Rank Title Posts

Comfy Loafer when your total posts number 24 or less

2 inch Cowboys for total posts of between 25 and 49

2.5 inch Kittens for total posts of between 50 and 99

3 inch Wedgies for total posts of between 100 and 199

3.5 inch Boots for total posts of between 200 and 299

4 inch Stiletto Pumps for total posts of between 300 and 399

5 inch Spiky Sandals for total posts of between 400 and 499

Debbie's 6 inch Oxfords for total posts over 500

In some cases you will see that certain people have two pictures in their messages. The first one represents their posting rank as explained above. The second picture is something that can included in your profile here. Create or edit your profile and provide a link to your favorite picture.

So just remember that if you see only one picture (a picture of a shoe), you can't change that. It's linked to your number of posts. The second picture can be added or changed by you since it's a part of your profile.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

You got that a bit wrong there... 0-24 posts is Comfy Loafers (they don't look that comfy, nor indeed loafers..) 25-49 is 2in cowboys 50-99 is 2.5in kitten heels 100-199 is 3in wedgies 200-299 is 3.5in boots 300-399 is 4in sandals (that's me!) 400-499 is 4.5in slingbacks 500-749 is 5in spikey boots [edit: Ok, so now I'm here!] 750-999 is 5.5in pumps 1000-1499 is Debbie's 6in Oxfords 1500+ is whatever you want! SH

Hi! I'm a signature virus! Copy me into your sig and help me spread!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...