Hello Another newbie here

Greetings all. I found this site quite by mistake and I will be forever grateful. I thought I had a problem or was just plain weird, but find that I am far from unique. I am 62 yrs old and have worn heels since I was 8, and I have always loved wearing them. I am 3 times married, have a total of 8 children(all grown) and 7 grandchildren. I am partially disabled (which doesn't affect my heel wearing at all thankfully)and am now living in Fl. USA I prefer 4 to 6 inch stilettos, but have experimented with boots & wedges. I am not into flats at all. JUST GLAD TO BE HERE. Have a Super Heel day.

Greetings all.

I found this site quite by mistake and I will be forever grateful. I thought I had a problem or was just plain weird, but find that I am far from unique. I am 62 yrs old and have worn heels since I was 8, and I have always loved wearing them. I am 3 times married, have a total of 8 children(all grown) and 7 grandchildren. I am partially disabled (which doesn't affect my heel wearing at all thankfully)and am now living in Fl. USA I prefer 4 to 6 inch stilettos, but have experimented with boots & wedges. I am not into flats at all. JUST GLAD TO BE HERE.

Have a Super Heel day.

Hmmm! :-? There are good mistakes and bad mistakes and often, roads mistakenly taken have the most agreeable consequences. I hope you have many enjoyable hours reading about others that share your love for heels. Welcome to our corner of the world. :o

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Snip...

I thought I had a problem or was just plain weird,

Snip...

Hi Super Heels and welcome from me.

Its not you that has a problem, it is society at large. Although for some reason we men despite the image we like to project are not as willing to step upto the plate and state what we want to do as we really should be. Given that it is estimated that 1 in 20 men wear heeled footwear at sometime in their life, although I suspect it may be higher than that, if this was commonly acknowledged then we would really have nothing to discuss.

Anyway, do tell us more about yourself and your adventures.

TTFN

Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

. . . I thought I had a problem or was just plain weird, but find that I am far from unique. . . .

Welcome aboard Super Heels!

As you have already noticed, you are far from weird, and you definitely don't have a problem.

I figure it this way -- if wearing a pair of heels is the worst thing I do then the world really has very little to complain about with me!

Have a happy time!

• 1 month later...

Welcome Super Heels from a 73, (soon to be 74), year old heel wearer. You can take the heels off of the guy, but you can't take the heels out of the guy. Enjoy wearing them and tell us of your adventures here. Got any pics for us to view? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!