And 3 more additions :D

Alright. In addition to the 5+ heels I already have, found here: http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/11506-walked_out_2-for1.html I ventured out to a Thrift Store one day. Nabbed some peep-toes. Yesterday, got me 2 pairs of wedges, for 1! And as of now, I believe I'm done :-? Bout time, right? Almost made my account go haywire!

But, with no further to do, here are my silver peep-toe pumps :o

post-5877-133522865237_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522865243_thumb.jpg

post-5877-13352286525_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522865256_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522865261_thumb.jpg

Formally "HHDude"

Very, very good. But peep-toes just cry out for toe-nail polish:thumbsup: .

Haha, I know. I tried black nail polish a night ago. Messy 1st time. I was also thinking of a good pedicure. I imagined they'd looked very good with the stilets :o

Formally "HHDude"

Haha, I know. I tried black nail polish a night ago. Messy 1st time. I was also thinking of a good pedicure. I imagined they'd looked very good with the stilets :o

Judging by your skin tone and the styles of shoes you like, go with a bright brownish metallic, like gold or copper. It'd look nice :-?

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

And finally, my Dereon open-toe wedges :-? my new faves! Couldn't take an extra shot cause the battery went out then :cool1: To me, these are definately "streetwear"

I like them very much!:o

Thanks for the comments. But unfortunately, one had to go back. And no, not the stilettos. Haha.

The ones in the avatar had to this time :-? I hated to see them go, but I just had to admit that those definately Were for me, but not in the size they were. Went to the gas station just yesterday. Wasn't crowded luckily, but it didn't take long for me to see that....those toes are just sticking out too far! So I went back to Carson's and got a refund. They had them in size 11 pink though... :o Kidding! Didn't get the pink ones, as much as I wanted to try them on, though.

Formally "HHDude"

• 1 month later...