New boots

HHfanatic

I`m in contact with a local shoemaker here at my home town at the Philippines, I had them to make me a pair of 4" cuban heels knee hight boots. Made by measurment. I took a picture from internet and they more or less made the boot from the pics. They can make basicly any footwear by pics and fantasy and the products have very high quality with a leather sole. They have different skin types from soft to rough... Nice to smell the real leather. On my boots I plan to have the heel replaced with a slimmer type of heels, these heels have to massive look in my point of view.

post-351-133522865187_thumb.jpg

post-351-133522865204_thumb.jpg

post-351-133522865216_thumb.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first pair I`ve got made by a shoemaker. Everything else I have bought the last 10 years is bought through net stores and the quality is...well, not always that good, and the fit is not either always that good. The second pair is planned to be simular to the pics, with 0,5 inch plattform and 5,5 inch heels same style as on the pics. I would also like to try to have a pair of 5,5-6 inch, tight high boots made and see how they will turn out, more like fetish type of boots. The sad thing is these boots has a high cost, but very comfortable and durable. And I love the smell...:-)

post-351-133522865229_thumb.jpg

post-351-133522865231_thumb.jpg

post-351-133522865233_thumb.jpg

I`m in contact with a local shoemaker here at my home town at the Philippines,

I had them to make me a pair of 4" cuban heels knee hight boots. Made by measurment.

I took a picture from internet and they more or less made the boot from the pics.

They can make basicly any footwear by pics and fantasy and the products have very high quality with a leather sole.

They have different skin types from soft to rough...

Nice to smell the real leather.

On my boots I plan to have the heel replaced with a slimmer type of heels, these heels have to massive look in my point of view.

Would they take orders from overseas??

If they can - is there any way you could put me in contact with them??

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

They do not have access to a computer or email, they do have telefax and cellphone. The Philippines is not really updated...:-) The problem in Asia (and the Philippines) is not that the local lies..but to tell the truth is not anything they focus on. You are white, I cheat you one way or another. That is really a struggle down here...whatever u buy, they look for a way to cheat you. To avoid that, its needed with a local "trusty" that know your product, and to be in the shop to guide them. I`m trying to build up a good relationship with this shop to get the price down, so if you like, I can help u out. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

The second pair is planned to be simular to the pics, with 0,5 inch plattform and 5,5 inch heels same style as on the pics.

These boots are now on order.

1/2" platform and 6" heels together with a pair of clogs with the same height.

They should be finished in 2 weeks from today.

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/attachments/everybody/3317d1218853463-new_boots-149837blk5z.jpg

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/attachments/everybody/3318d1218853482-new_boots-149837blk1z.jpg

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/attachments/everybody/3319d1218853495-new_boots-149837blk6z.jpg

I have had a crush on boots like this since I went to school beeing 16. Still remember these long legged chics wearing tight jeans and tight high boots with about 4" heels. I have no idèa how the male teachers managed to be up front of the class and look down at the class and since we had open desks...he must have had a wonderfull view at all these boots. To have the same foot angel as the picture, I desided to have them made with a small platform and 6" heels.

I just saw those boots this morning through the Victoria Secrets web page under boots. They are awesome, called "biker boot" . I could be quite happy to wear those all the time. I think I saw boots like that some years ago on a woman riding a red Harley Davidson. That, with her leather chaps and blonde hair flowing from under the helmet almost caused my demise over the eminent cliff into the ocean at Big Sur California. They have been forever etched into my mind. Mtnsofheels

Update on those boots I saw yesterday, found them again on Shoes.com, they produed by Carlos by Carlos and called "Santana Womens Biker" at $225.

They are sized upto 11/42 womens on their page.

Mtnsofheels

Yupp, that is correct, but I will have them made with 6" heel so the foot angel will be about the same for my size 44.

• 2 weeks later...

My 6" boots is done, with just over 1/2" plattform.

Very well made for outdoor use...the softest leather in the shafts...

Wow!

They look Great! Congratulations.

My Type Of Boot For Sure.

How do they feel?

Enjoy them.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Great looking boots.

(top of your foot....did you mean "instep?")

No, I mean the foot of the boot...they could have been slightly smaller when it comes to the width or height.

I just tried with a thicker pair of socks...and then they fit close to perfect.. :-)

No, I mean the foot of the boot...they could have been slightly smaller when it comes to the width or height.

I just tried with a thicker pair of socks...and then they fit close to perfect.. :-)

Now I understand why woman feel sexy in these type of boots...:smile: