ninewest styles for everyday!

bladerunner

I agree! Any man can wear them anywhere without fear of negative reaction. They really look more like men's footware than women's at first glance. Great find especially for members that want to wear women's shoes outside of the house but are afraid to.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I agree with Bubba136 that they are nice for guys afraid to wear more obvious women's shoes. I think they would also be great for heeling for anybody who wants to try heels in new situations- like work. Though once you have tried Nine West it will only lead to more exotic styles and a closet full of gorgeous shoes.

Style is built from the ground up!

once you have tried Nine West it will only lead to more exotic styles and a closet full of gorgeous shoes.

Originally Posted by demoniaplatforms Posted Image

I like the 1st pair of tall western boots, it has a nice heel!:o

Agreed on both counts! I now have four pairs of Nine West stiletto boots (two tall, two short) and two pairs of stiletto sandals. What is nice is that some of their styles go up to US Women's size 12. They are also good quality.

It's all about the heel!

Though once you have tried Nine West it will only lead to more exotic styles and a closet full of gorgeous shoes.

Though they carry now size 12 at least online, I haven't seen any of those in stores yet. Also, I was in a few Nine West outlets lately, in hope that size 12 might make it there as "left overs", and that was very disappointing. The only size 12 shoes I saw there were Bandolinos, which aren't bad either though. Main issue for me is that even size 12 there is still too small for me. The only store where I occasionally find a 12 that fits it unfortunately only Payless. But I can also see the trend that larger sizes are on the rise now.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had a great experience at Nine West store (in the Wisconsin Dells outlet mall while on vacation) trying on shoes. The clerk says they keep a list at the register of all of the size 12 shoes in the store. She even took me around the store and showed me the size 12 shoes she had in stock. I tried on 2 pair, but did not like the fit/look of the 2 I tried on.:thumbsup: Last year, I bought (online) the pair of boots in my avatar. They have a 3" heel and are extremely comfortable. :thumbsup: Unfortunately, they are last years model and I have not seen them this year. :smile: