Return of the Killer Heels

Magickman

I was reading an article about "The Return of the Killer Heels" in the Mail Online.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1041241/The-return-killer-heels.html

Writer Samantha Greenway wasn't pulling any punches, in her characterizations of this year's new high heels.

==================================

"Sex must exude from a shoe. Ergo, these are powerfully seductive."

"They are not coquettishly naughty."

"They are much more darkly sexy. More hardcore."

"These towering heels provide a rather threatening kind of beauty."

"They will pack a punch, make a distinctive fashion statement."

===============================

I don't know what the rest of you think, but I am all for it!

• 1 month later...

Great article. You hear and read so much about how dangerous high heels are to wear and the harm they can do to your body. It is refreshing to hear someone appreciate the beauty, fun, and frills of wearing high heels. Thank you for sharing this article with us.

Great article especially the insert that tells how to wear high heels. If nothing else, it will start the entire female sex thinking of buying that perfect pair of extreme heels to catch or keep the man of her dreams.:smile:

post-12-133522868443_thumb.jpg

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

O. K.! I've read enough and I have been waiting for this change for such a really, really l o n g time. Those pointy winkle-picker toes that are on the market up until now are so hideous, they should be banned from being worn at all, out alone forbidden to be sold, in my opinion. Where can I find or what places do I need to contact to shop for these new, in-style "Killer Heels", like the pumps Gwyneth Paltrow is shown wearing in the article? Detect any fanaticism? If you don't, I have a lot more! All right, I'll try to calm down (but it won't be easy). Help me! Pleeeeze! I'd like to have a chance to at least see them, before they are sold out with no chance of taking advantage of a pre-ordering process or the next batch of restocking.

This bit of so-called rage comes from not getting an order that I put in about six months ago. Four to five months is kind of expected, even though I was told about six weeks at the time of ordering, for many high heeled court shoe to be made. But six months, going on seven, with no up-dates as to the progress, has got me so wound up. I'm starting to leak or emit this energy that I have kept inside for my order's anticipation. I hope it comes soon or at least some word as to when I can expect it, OK! C.

Depends on your size, Histiletto. Got some 6" heels off the shelf in Office - still on sale, got some, but dont know max size. Got some 5" from ASOS online recently, green snakeskin... Size uk 6..... I do agree that the choice for 9 upwards is generally s**t, that's the retailers / mfrs lack of market awareness...