Marquis Pony Boots

Trinity

After a long wait, my new Pony boots from Marquis have finally arrived. They look stunning, they are pretty easy to walk in and feel great. To say i love them is an understatement. The quality is so good. The pictures show the boots. I hope to take some pics of me in them soon. and i cant wait to wear them with my catsuit and pony head harness. let me know what you think of them.

post-12085-133522865121_thumb.jpg

post-12085-133522865126_thumb.jpg

Trust me they are easy to walk in, i thought they would be tricky, but they are not. They are so well made and so well balanced, that walking in them is not a problem. Just dont rest back on your heel!! They are not cheap, but they are a damn sexy boot, and they quality is exceptional. I got a size 45. I have had them a week and still they are in my mind a stunning boot to wear and look at. A true Pony boot

• 2 weeks later...

LGS in germany offer similar for a much more reasonable price (appr. 350 euro)

( http://www.leder-gummi-studio.de/index1.html , search for Lack-Ponystiefel )

I have tried these there and they were very easy to walk- I think they would be quite easy to walk for everybody. But those from marquis like you have, trinity, look no doubt *higher* and more elegant for that kind of shoes I think. Are they heavy?

Thanks Pata, the weight of the boot is perfect, not too light and not too heavy, they are actually perfectly balanced. The quality is exceptional, but it should be at that price. I know they are expensive, but i think they are worth it.

• 1 year later...