Does your Wife/SO...

thatotherguy

Does your Wife/SO know about this site? How?  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Does your Wife/SO know about this site? How?

• Yes, she found out on her own
    • Yes, I told her about it
    • No, but i plan on telling her in the near future
    • No, and I do not plan on telling

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think she will come around, though what she thinks now that I've told her my interest, and she knows that she has several pairs in the closet that I have access to. I bought a pair that I like and will eventually get another; not hard for her to figure out either.

I thought about the ankle-shoe thing a long time ago. I've seen it in person, and its nice (particularly with great shoes):

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5109/5620537654_b18b96c831.jpg

Eventually this will all come around again. She hasn't brought it up, but it is very well in the back of her mind. Some day she will see the two pairs of heels I have, and it will all come around. If I have to call it in the air, she isn't going to like it. There will be some sort of confrontation. There are other sorts of shoes that I'd like to get, but I can't make them disappear forever. I'd like to hear her ask me if I wanted to try wearing again, but I'd bet on that she's hoping it was a one time thing that will go away or not go any further. Me having my own shoes is a step in the wrong direction.

Mine does not know and it will not be a nice situation when she does. Since I've found this site a couple weeks ago - I'm always wanting to log on but I have to reframe from doing from home and continue at work. This way she will not find out.

Mine does not know and it will not be a nice situation when she does. Since I've found this site a couple weeks ago - I'm always wanting to log on but I have to reframe from doing from home and continue at work. This way she will not find out.

how long you've been together? Maybe it is a good time to tell her before she found herself. Otherwise it will look like she was too boring for you. If you don't want her think that you are "cheating" on her with heels.

I'm with my girl for 5 years, but I told her about heels only month ago and explained to her that I want to be fully open. She don't like the idea, but we found equilibrium of me wearing heels and her not getting frustrated.

Try looking @ fetlife.com and maybe you both will be able to go to event where she'll see a guy in high heels. Kinky Kristmass is coming to town and I hope I'll be there.

P.S.: which sity in Canada you from? Maybe we can hang out and she'll see me in heels and then you'll sugest her to try wearing them yourself.

Good luck and keep us posted. :smile:

My wife knows and has helped me with selecting heels. Her only concern is I don't wear high heels in front of the kids.

You are one lucky guy!

Most of us earned or trained our girls to accept heels in private places. But your wife is just a miracle. As I see she even allows you to wear skirts.

My girl is just freaking out if I'm giving her a hint about guy in a skirt.

We have been married for 6 years now. My love for heels became a huge issue in the first few months of marriage. She found pictures of heels on my computer and she got very upset and disgusted with me. I have since had to hide it from her. Hate that I have to hide it from her and I wish I could be honest but not sure she can handle it.

• 2 weeks later...

We have been married for 6 years now. My love for heels became a huge issue in the first few months of marriage. She found pictures of heels on my computer and she got very upset and disgusted with me.

I have since had to hide it from her. Hate that I have to hide it from her and I wish I could be honest but not sure she can handle it.

If you'll search back through the old threads on this subject, you will find that your first mistake in your relationship is not telling her about your love for high heels as soon as it became apparent that you were going to be more than boyfriend/girlfriend. Her finding out after you got married will cause her to question "what else haven't you told her about yourself?" Now, you'll just have to live with it.......

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 5 weeks later...

I told my wifre recently and she is cool about it and interested into knowing that there are people who share my same passion...

Why not share with us how you told her and how it went?

I think there are a lot of guys who may be in your situation and want to share with their girlfriends or wives...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Why not share with us how you told her and how it went?

I think there are a lot of guys who may be in your situation and want to share with their girlfriends or wives...

sure.. why not!!

but we have to go back few months...

last summer I decided to buy my first pair of platform wedge sandals, sort of..goth style from demonia....

I have a very open relationship with my wife so I told her...

at the beginning she was kinda surprised but I told her this had nothing to do with xdressing or other things (I have nothing against it, but it is just not my thing..) and that I just wanted to try something new because I have always liked heels, platforms etc...

last fall I came across this forum and started to do some studying...

about 2 weeks ago I decided to give a go to a new pair of wedge ankle boots so I joined the forum to share my thoughts and learn about others' experiences....

the booties arrived last thursday so while I tried to learn how to walk in them properly (still learning I have to say...) I told her about hhplace.org

i guess this is it...:smile:

bottom line: talk openly and easily...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...