Does your Wife/SO...

thatotherguy

Does your Wife/SO know about this site? How?  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Does your Wife/SO know about this site? How?

• Yes, she found out on her own
    • Yes, I told her about it
    • No, but i plan on telling her in the near future
    • No, and I do not plan on telling

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When my bride to be and I were chatting long distance, I told her about my heel wearing and she was quite comfortable with it. When she came out here for her vacation, she saw me in my heels and was quite happy that i wear them. On evenings when I will be out doing errands, she will say "what boots are you wearing?" owing that she can hear them when we are chatting. She has even hinted that when I come out to where she lives back in Mass in 09, that she will have a pair or two waiting for me to put on when I get there.

I told my wife about this great place after she discovered my passion for heels. I wanted to help her understand that it isn't just me, and that there are plenty of guys with supportive significant others who have the same interest. Right now she's in the not-accepting phase and so hasn't paid a visit to the site, but as we work thru this I hope she finds it the same great resource that I did.

"It's just a flesh wound"

I told my wife about this great place after she discovered my passion for heels. I wanted to help her understand that it isn't just me, and that there are plenty of guys with supportive significant others who have the same interest. Right now she's in the not-accepting phase and so hasn't paid a visit to the site, but as we work thru this I hope she finds it the same great resource that I did.

Where you at in Ohio? There are quite a few of us. My wife and I go out every day in heels. We are around the Canton area.

real men wear heels

Yes my wife knows. After a fairly bad first marriage, not due to heels or any other similar item, I decided to just be open. I didn't want to go through that again. She enjoys the posts once in a while. We were tourists for a while around these parts. Now the problem is; "are you playing that word association game again? You need therapy." I am not sure where you find a therapist for word game addictions. Thanks, jen

johnie,

I live in Central OH...I too have noticed there's several of us in the Buckeye State. Been heeling up your way, to Y-town & Warren, lots of times on business.

You will have to join us at the next ohio heel meet. You can check the last one out, last Oct. in the Heel meet thread. We had a blast!

real men wear heels

Johnie, Yeah, I hoped I might be able to participate in the Oct. get-together, thinking things were in a good place on the home-front regarding my heeling. Just up 71 - so close. Alas, the topic came up and went real sour really quickly. Reference, sadly, my post in 'For Sale'. But I participated vicariously thru the meet reports and photos. Kudos to you for getting that together. Maybe next time, if things mellow.

"It's just a flesh wound"

• 2 months later...

Trully I dont see why I should tell my wife to share this with me, even if she would like to see me in heels, I think that anonimacy and privacy on this threads are needed for many of us to be able to express what we have the most fear and feel relief in something that seems to be unacceptable in the eyes of the society. In other words, I wont like to share this as it is consider as my personal journal. I would respect her privacy in other things or fetishes or uncommon habits or hobbies, it is normal.

V. Morpho

Morpho ... That is a great point! It is very valid to keep the love for shoes, for the whatever reason, private and personal. I think this approach has the same validity as someone who takes the heeling more to the open.

Trully I dont see why I should tell my wife to share this with me, even if she would like to see me in heels, I think that anonimacy and privacy on this threads are needed for many of us to be able to express what we have the most fear and feel relief in something that seems to be unacceptable in the eyes of the society.

In other words, I wont like to share this as it is consider as my personal journal.

I would respect her privacy in other things or fetishes or uncommon habits or hobbies, it is normal.

Whats going to happen when she finds out? Why would you want to hide something from your sole mate that is so important to you and a part of you. I would think that an honest, true-in-love partner would want to share this with you. After all, it is only shoes we're talking about here, right?

real men wear heels

Whats going to happen when she finds out? Why would you want to hide something from your sole mate that is so important to you and a part of you. I would think that an honest, true-in-love partner would want to share this with you. After all, it is only shoes we're talking about here, right?

Thanks Johnie,

The only difference is that those shoes that we are talking about are women's, and are comming with a heavy package difficult to explain about liking the pantyhose and wearing dresses etc, etc,

My best feeling about her opinion is that she will not accept, not to say condemning and disapointing.

If she finds out then thats another story, "I need to be creative"

This not like hiding a treasure, it is indeed hiding a truly fantasy secret, which in my humble opinion, i am entitled to keep and deciding not to share even with the love of my life.... for many reasons and maybe becasue i wont like her to change her opinion about me, i like how she thinks about me and i prefer to keep it this way,

sometimes I think that even if she would accept and would like me to keep my hobbie, then maybe wearing my heels wont be that fun and that exciting, I seriously believe that the forbiden gardens are desirable as long as they keep being forbiden, once is public and free then the value disappears, ....this metaphoric idea is similar for me wearing my heels, just the forbiden garden is my secret, and the value is my excitment, ..........too complicated right? but im sure many heelers think this way,

I think that those fortunate heelers like you that had incorporated the wearing heels in the normal life in front of the wife and the world, have a different feeling and perception than those ones like me that cannot risk or are not thinking as it is a big deal to share, just because my/our objective is not to live as a heeler all the time,(ofcourse i would like to go to the street with my boots on) but there is a point that i feel bored, even if I were so excited the first time I raised my man casual ankle boot from aldo to 2.5inch heel, now is normal and i dont care, sometimes I dont notice the feeling, For my stilletos I only like to play for a while, then there is a moment that i say enought and go on with other activities, such as practicing a sport etc,

If I were a TV 24/7 then is different and my life would depend on that secret to be shared, but it is not the case, my life does not depend on that,

Therefore if she discovers this webvsite, then first let me tell her Hi, "Hi Honey" then I think she wont know who is morpho, or johnieheel or etc etc etc, so it is almost impossible to identify me, unless I let the PC logged in by mistake, but is also less likely that it could happen since we have strong respect for each other privacy, phone, pc, reading etc. I think thats why I dont feel that i need to tell her.

V. Morpho

• 1 month later...

I came out to my wife long before proposing since I knew I had to come clean if I ever wanted to share my life with her. At first she thought I was gay and had all sorts of feelings. She told me she even cried thinking about it. It took some time so make her understand that it was just the cloths/heels I liked. After that telling her about this site was not a big deal. Now she helps me buy heels and says she doesn't see it as being strange since they are just shoes. :winkiss:

Honestly, my wife has known all along about my interest in this website, along with all of my other interests (especially high heels). I don't think I could live with myself if I were to hide everything from her. We have no secrets, at all! But I respect others need to at least a little privacy. I know in my heart I am the luckiest man alive. She has even recently become a member.

I've told my GF that I visit a high heels related forum, but I haven't gone out of my way to show it to her. Now that the TV/CD and Fetish content is gone and the focus has shifted back to purely heels I'll feel more comfortable about visiting and posting when she's in the room with me.

I see it this way , It's your will to tell or not. Me , I keep no secrets from her. Before we wed I made sure she knew of my high heels and approved otherwise our marriage would have failed . That was 12 years ago.This forum is a great tool for letting her know we are normal men that just happen to enjoy heels too. So yes she knows about me and this web site.

I have been Banned for emailing abuse to tech when he tried to help me.

• 2 months later...

I've got 1 question (perhaps, it's better to make a thread...) Is any guys are wearing the same shoes than their Wife/GF?

I've got 1 question (perhaps, it's better to make a thread...)

Is any guys are wearing the same shoes than their Wife/GF?

My wife and I have a couple matching pair of heels and one she has a pair of boots very close to the ones in my avatar only brown.

real men wear heels

• 1 month later...

I've got 1 question (perhaps, it's better to make a thread...)

Is any guys are wearing the same shoes than their Wife/GF?

Yes we do, she bought them for me. I just love it that we have the same shoes, and the fact that she bought them for me makes them even more special.

That particular pair of heels gives me a special connection to her.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I have not told my wife about this site and have no plans on telling her. We've only been married for a year, so I don't want anything to stress our relationship. I did tell her about my fascination with women in heels and boots. When I first met her, she never wore any heels. After quite a bit of coaching, she seems to be comfortable with wearing them. Most of her shoes are now at least 3-4 inches high stiletto types. However, I might have hit a roadblock trying to coach her to wear knee high stiletto boots since she had some bad experience with a pair of calf boots she once had. This will take quite a bit of work, but my goal is to get her to start wearing them. She did wear a pair of 3-inch stiletto knee high boots I got for her last Valentines Day, but that was it. Getting her to wear thigh high boots might still be a fantasy for me at this point. :)

• 4 weeks later...

i told her the very moment i found out, as a matter o fact, i learned about this forum in the book "my husband betty, by helen boyd, and i've even encouraged her to write in the subforum, because i belive that the more she learns about how we feel, the more she will support my liking for heels, and may even help pave the way to a more tolerant world.

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my wife have some 5 or 6 pairs of identical hh sandals. In fact, the sandals I'm wearing in my avatar is one of them, mine in size 10 and hers in size 8. I'm the one who choose and buys those matching pairs, normally the sexyest I can find.

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

• 2 weeks later...