Does your Wife/SO...

thatotherguy

Does your Wife/SO know about this site? How?  

286 members have voted

1. 1. Does your Wife/SO know about this site? How?

• Yes, she found out on her own
    • Yes, I told her about it
    • No, but i plan on telling her in the near future
    • No, and I do not plan on telling

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told my wife about this site a few years back, she often watches over my shoulder and reads the posts while I browse.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

No, she hates my interest in high heels and she does not want to know anything about other men who have the same interest. I avoid to use high heels in front of her, although I did it sometimes, when she just pretended she was accepting it. I decided not to stress our relation since I can use them when she's not home and also I use loafers with 3 inches heels at work whenever I feel like.

I told my wife when we were together, and she read some of the posts. She was cool with it, and was pleased that I found other "kindred spirits". I plan to tell the next S/O who comes along too, and she's going to be cool with it too! :o

My wife doesn't have any interest in high heels herself, putting comfort first, which to her means flats. However, she's ok with me in heels, bless her heart! Nevertheless, even that took some years of getting used to - I was always pushing the envelope. But it got me where I wanted to be as far as her level of acceptance, so I'm happy.

She doesn't have any interest in learning about other guys who share my passion, but she knows about this site and doesn't have any problem with me reading it and posting on it. She just thinks I'm weird, but my hobby is harmless and she knows where I am at night -with her!

There's another similar forum called Legwear as Unisex Fashion that promotes tights and pantyhose as male fashion:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/legwearuf

I participate in that forum, too, but she doesn't have any interest in reading or posting there either.

GWL

no worries here, quite a few members have been brave enough to pop over to meet us, share a cup of tea/coffee or even stay long enough to get a pizza in. Hey, if you are anywhere near here, let me know, I would be good to meet you. For me it was good to share the site, I realised that I didn't have to be weird, strange, gay or mad to like heels. There are loads of us guys out there that like high heels, what a relief to know I have found you lot. Meeting other high heel fans is great. I recommend it. Nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

I told my wife about the site in the same day I told her about my passion for high heels. She's absolutely ok with it, sometimes she asks me what are we discussing around here and even asks if I'm taking some spare time to come to the forum when I'm stressed at work. She doesn't want/need to participate and is not passioned for shoes, she wears high heels for work as an obligation and in the weekends to coordinate with her clothes.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

My wife has come to be very supportive in my passion for heel. She has actually went a lot farther than I could have ever imagined. She insists I wear heels and doesn't care if they are red stiletto. bld patent or just simple block heel mj's, as long as I wear heels when we go out or anywear for that matter. Her response to every one is (I think he looks sexy in heels and I love it when he wears them). I'm a very blessed man and I wish this on all.:smile:

real men wear heels

I have only recently told my better half about me and my heels, and she is pretty comfortable and supportive about it. Among others I have told her about this forum and all the people that take part and she wasn't suprised, but she hasn't seen/visited it.. yet.

Being up front with my SO I have told about it and even showed her the site, she is OK with me being on the site but does not seem to hold the same interest as me. She has heels as well, I am wearing mine more now but not as much as I would like. It will get better for both of u ssoon. Mtns of heels

Sharing is the best part of enjoying heels together. Cathy enjoys having me be me and if that means in 5 inch high heel Boots then she is there 100% in support. Cathy participates here on the site as well as attend heel meets because she enjoys supporting me and also enjoys meeting the great friends we have made here at HHPlace.

david

Being up front with my SO I have told about it and even showed her the site, she is OK with me being on the site but does not seem to hold the same interest as me. She has heels as well, I am wearing mine more now but not as much as I would like.

It will get better for both of u ssoon.

Mtns of heels

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Be sure you tell her sooner rather than later. Giver her the opportunity to "think it over" before she decides that you're a keeper (not that you aren't anyway :smile: )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Be sure you tell her sooner rather than later. Giver her the opportunity to "think it over" before she decides that you're a keeper (not that you aren't anyway :smile: )

She knows I have a passion for heels as we buy her heels together and we both really enjoy it, I've dropped hints but I think at the moment she just feels its my intrest in heel women rather than wearing them myself

She knows I have a passion for heels as we buy her heels together and we both really enjoy it, I've dropped hints but I think at the moment she just feels its my intrest in heel women rather than wearing them myself

What if the next time you and your so is shopping for heels, you see a pair that you like and tell her something like, "I think those are cool, I wander how they would look on me?" and see her reaction.

real men wear heels

...finally yes. and I am very glad now. The story behind is quite long, but I hope to give all of you some ideas.....

About one year ago our 4 year relationship was under a "bad sign". so she moved out of my appartment and in the first weeks it seemed that it was final. After six weeks, we started to meet again. Like freshly in love, we spent carefully time togehter and there was one commitment: if we should get together again, than both of us will have their own lives. A great idea. Now it was time to come up with my passion.

when we moved togehter in the beginning of our relationship, both of us gave up a lot of things. hobbies, friends, time for your own interests... This was a big mistake. The crazy thing was, that when we were togehter, we went often to fetish parties. In the beginning I tought this would be the perfect point to tell her about my passion - but she quickly came out with comments on guys wearing heels like "they don´t have taste....." o.k. - if I look back she was right. Please don´t be angry.... but when you saw these guys, they were those with the most hairs on their legs and we worst clothes. So in the coming years I had no idea how to come up with my passion...

The breakthrough was last autumn, when I bought a pair of riding boots and showed them to her as part of my "ongoing style change" (http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2211/2398069663_2785f27dd0.jpg). She was in love with them. Now I understood one thing - it is the statement you make, if you style different. The next weekend we made a weekend-trip and I was wearing my new riding boots. And she loved them and my look :smile: so this was the perfect starting point for the next step....

So I added another pair to my "outing". Some higher heeled cowboy boots. I introduced them with a little trick. I told her I won an eBay auction.... a great "deal".... and she got curious (gilrs like great shoe deals). We were going out that friday night and she wanted to "dress to impress" - so this was my chance. I was wearing my black skinny jeans, a black slim fit shirt and my new boots(already posted here: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2405/2399004726_d213f60965_o.jpg). The heels were half covered and when she came to my apartment - curious about my "great deal" - I stood in front of her and she said "great boots" (without having seen the heels). Then she wanted to know what the "great deal" was. I told her it was the price - probably because they have "higher heels". So she wanted to see the heels. I showed them and she gave am comment like "very cool boots.... but very gayish...." as I know that she has no problems with gays or being gayish, this was the "whole mission critical" that I had passed in this moment. We had a great friday night and my style was taken to the next level :-)

...gave am comment like "very cool boots.... but very gayish...." as I know that she has no problems with gays or being gayish, this was the "whole mission critical" that I had passed in this moment. We had a great friday night and my style was taken to the next level :-)

So did you explain to her that it's not a gay thing and as we have discovered, most gays don't wear heels and that you just like high heels?

real men wear heels

heels = gay is not the topic as heels = straigt is. there was no discussion on if I am gay or bi - because she knows I am very straight and we had a lot of sexual adventures up to now together :smile: "Gay" has to be seen as a compliment. Perhaps because her hairdresser is gay, was a photomodel and works also as a make-up artist and is always extremly well styled.

gay" has to be seen as a compliment. Perhaps because her hairdresser is gay, was a photomodel and works also as a make-up artist and is always extremly well styled.

so, does her hairdresser dress as a man or a woman?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife knows about this site - I showed it to her when I told her about my heel-wearing a couple of years ago, partly to show her that I´m not the only guy wearing heels, and that it´s not a gay thing. She doesn´t yet know that I´ve joined and post, but I´ll tell her soon enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Mickey knows from the very beginning as I showed her this Forum when I first discovered it here. She is also a member posting under the name of Mickey68, and posts occasionally and frequently asks questions about the members here as I post and point out the pics and comments. We do everything together as we have always done from the very start of our relationship. She says that I should contact some of the members in our area and streetheel with them on occasion, but I think that can wait until I can once again be able to wear heels out again in public, if ever. I wouldn't want to hold anyone back because of my walking ability. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 1 month later...

It's nice to see that there are a lot of guys being very sensitive to their wives and girlfriends. Rushing into wearing heels around the people who love you can be a shocking thing for some, and an issue that diminishes trust in your relationships. Way to go guys! I actually told my wife about a sexy fantasy I really did have about wearing these "really awesome thigh high boots". Over the course of a few years, I got a check on her responses. In a store one time, I said, "if you don't buy these, I'll buy them for myself and you can drool over them."