Hello, I'm new!

Hello everyone. I came across this site about a week ago. I glad I did. I reside in NY State. I've always liked the way heels look. I'm a boot lover for the most part, but I do like all type of shoes as well. All of the boots and shoes my wife has, I bought for her(for me) and she will wear them for me in the bedroom, but she doesn't wear them other than that. What she doesnt know is I like to wear them as well, although not a perfict fit. I like the way they feel and look. As I said, I'm glad I found this site. I think I'm going to like it here.:o

Hey, another New Yorker! Welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy it here!! Re: shoes, what many here say (not me as I'm not married) is that the wife or significant other will eventually get suspicious. Whether it is instinct or the shoes not being exactly where she left them or the looser fitting. As you haven't told her, you might want to start investing in your own footwear. At least until you tell her.

Welcome 40knockin!! :o I to am new, and just recently spilled my sercet (all of it) to my wife. She already kinda knew, but not how much. After reading a ton of threads here, I was able to open myslef up fully to her, and she is very ok with it. She keeps telling me "Its more common than you think". I am sure in time she will know, either by the same my wife did, or you just cant bear to keep it in any more:w00t2:. I am sure you will make the right choice, no matter which it is.

Welcome, 40knocking. Good advice from sassy heels. You can't successfully hide anything from your wife. She "knows all.":thumbsup:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings 40knockin! This place is an excellent find, and as words placed before state, she will find out and already knows, she now has has the chance to know her best friend you much more and you get to share with her an awesome interest so dear to you. I did that with my GF and it has taken a load off my mind as well, (namly fear of rejection) and allowed me to be who I really am. It just takes some time and the right moment. But so far you have found the first step-here. Welcome Mtns of heels

• 1 month later...